[TC] Gaming Forums
Layouts... - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Help Requests & Technical Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Thread: Layouts... (/showthread.php?tid=13822)

Layouts... - Adorable - 2014-08-24 18:34

2nd Chase for me now .. Suspect escape by jumping from there

[Image: lfs_00000105.jpg]

aren't this suppose to be like going OOB ?

Just think if suspect do it, the COP Will have to go WW"ing the AB in order to take that corner .. Please fix this bug

Thanks
-Mr.AD

RE: Layouts... - BP - 2014-08-24 18:36

RacerSS Wrote:Please fix this bug

No, it's not a bug. It's just a very risky manoeuvre which usually goes wrong anyway. If you think your suspect's going to pull something, slow down and be prepared until you are at a point where it's obvious they're not going to pull it off.

RE: Layouts... - Stunna - 2014-08-24 18:38

What BP said. I've had this happen to me as well and it is a legit move. So be prepared!

RE: Layouts... - Chuck - 2014-08-24 18:57

Some cops simply can't accept they got tricked. They moan instead, accuse of cheating, do reports, demand change of rules or layouts.

RE: Layouts... - Val - 2014-08-24 19:53

Honestly, I do rage when I'm being tricked but I prefer that the chases are spiced with things like such.

RE: Layouts... - Byran - 2014-08-24 19:53

Indeed I have used this trick it has also been done to me, thankfully I seen it coming. If you happen to miss it just u-turn on the grass you see there on the right of the road all though it may be too late.

RE: Layouts... - Frozen - 2014-08-24 19:56

Honestly

The only way you cannot see it comming is if you're pushing his rear constantly or trying to P.I.T him. Avoid that type of moves in that zone. Sometimes ,if you leave a bit of space between you & the suspect, helps you to follow him much faster.

Patience is a virtue.

Just a tip.

RE: Layouts... - Dan - 2014-08-24 19:57

I always back off at that point if the suspect has the potential to speed and make it over. That way I've got time to react and attempt to follow them.

RE: Layouts... - Ash - 2014-08-24 20:04

As Daniel said...

In real life, cops in pursuit will always back off towards junctions incase a suspect suddenly turns off. Therefore the cops will have enough time to react to the moves. Simple.