[TC] Gaming Forums
Unban Request Rocky (Unban Request Denied by Pipa) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Unban Request Rocky (Unban Request Denied by Pipa) (/showthread.php?tid=13851)

Unban Request Rocky (Unban Request Denied by Pipa) - Rocky7up - 2014-08-27 19:15

● Your LFS Username: Rockclan

● Time & Date of Incident: Thursday 14th of August

● Replay / Screenshot Link: n/a
● Replay Timestamps: n/a

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Dear TC Admins,

During the intense days of the Gumball, I like many others had a very unhealthy sleeping pattern, with myself putting much pressure on myself.

Now after the Gumball was nearly over, I kinda overdone it for myself, and went for a 2 day drive with no sleep, this caused me to be reckless and not totally in control of myself.

Late Thursday night I was driving the XRR to make some fast kilometers, coming into the long sweeping corner at HW 2 of Aston, I went to fast and had understeer, because of that I flew into the wrong side of the road, unfortunatly Reacerr was coming the correct way, and I flew to the left to avoid him, sadly cause it all went so fast, he went for the same side to avoid.

After this incident, whilst sleep drunk and totally not responsible, I blamed him for the accident, claiming he aimed for me, later this developed into an arguement where we swore and insulted each other.

Now I do fully admit that I was completely in the wrong, and crossed the line with this. It was a foolish move after long hours, still uncalled for and not needed.

Later on Reacerr and I had another little arguement, but later we chatted with each other, and was actually getting along well.

But ofcourse I had been in the wrong, and I would like to make a serious apology to the TC admins and Reacerr. I was acting immature and inresponsible.

During the 15/16 days that my ban has lasted now, I sadly found little to do, and been very bored.

I'm hoping that TC will understand that this all happend in a tense situation, and I'm hoping that I can be forgiven.

Again, my apologies for this bad behaviour.

Best of Regards,
Walter

RE: Unban Request Rocky - Pipa - 2014-08-27 19:40

Just to let the other admins know, i have seen it.

RE: Unban Request Rocky - Rocky7up - 2014-08-28 18:12

Dear Pipa,

I don't want to sound impatient, but I basically can't wait to hang out with the guys (and girls) again.

Is there any update? Smile

RE: Unban Request Rocky - Pipa - 2014-08-29 06:53

The problem here is that you completely miss what lead to this ban and forgot half of what actually happened. So let me remind you.

3 hour restriction:
  • Causing an accident due to wrongsiding, then blaming the other guy while it was clearly your fault. The guy seemed new and let it slide, however you clearly left a bad impression on him.
  • A user did a u turn infront of you, which you could have easily avoided but didn't. You had at least 3 seconds to react and had a low speed due to the corner before, but still managed to hit him. Then a few seconds later you decided to ram him and violate the most essential rule from almost any driving server.

You captured both incidents on your lifestream, so if you want to watch them again here you go:

Incident 1 *click* - Incident 2 *click*

Confirmable ingame warning:
  • Abusing the !complaint command. You failed to take blame yet again for causing an accident and abused another guy that did nothing wrong.

31 day Ban:
  • You hit somebody on the wrong side and failed to own up, see the pattern here. It was clear that it was completely your mistake, but you kept denying it and your whole attitude towards it was completely off.

2014-08-14 15:20:41 UTC Montana rockclan TRCD.Nappie†⑭ : stfu

The heated discussion between you two went on for a while and you called him this:

2014-08-14 17:14:28 UTC Montana rockclan TRCD.Nappie†⑭ : then dont ask questions fag

You immediately noticed what you had done and claimed it was a joke by refering that fag meant cigarette. It was fairly obvious that you lost your cool and it was not a joke/cigarette.
  • During that time another user hit you on the wrongside. While this time it clearly wasn't your fault, your response was to insult and ram him.

2014-08-14 15:35:02 UTC Montana rockclan TRCD.Nappie†⑭ : lvarti u drifted wrong way into me ret.ard

Denied

Unban Request Denied