[TC] Gaming Forums
PLS PLS Unban me (Unban Request Denied by Saphira) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: PLS PLS Unban me (Unban Request Denied by Saphira) (/showthread.php?tid=13925)

PLS PLS Unban me (Unban Request Denied by Saphira) - MadMaxII - 2014-09-02 08:03

Your LFS Username:MadMaxII

Time & Date of Incident:i only now 1.09.14

● Replay / Screenshot Link:I dont have
● Replay Timestamps:I dont have

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I love this server so much and want to play on this server every day PLS PLS Unban me

RE: PLS PLS Unban me - MadMaxII - 2014-09-02 13:37

Hallo?

RE: PLS PLS Unban me - BP - 2014-09-02 13:40

Give it time.

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

RE: PLS PLS Unban me - Saphira - 2014-09-02 14:27

Not sure if you are aware of the report on you, so i shall give you the information regarding it.

Once you have read through it all, do you then have anything to say about it. You have had several URS entries in a short space of time, also anything to say about that?

Bringing attention to the following [MED]/[RES] rules below -

11.1 Proper Behaviour
Med/Res must drive with care and attention at all times.
They are expected to behave in a professional manner. No donuts, burnouts, drifting, ramming, tailgating etc.

11.2 Road Laws
They are strongly encouraged to follow road laws, however this will not be enforced as strictly as for cops. If they fail to, they can be chased and fined by cops.
Repeated and/or excessive violations may be punished by admins

So back to the report.

Violations broken are as follows -

1) Speeding several times (Excessive violations occured)
2) Interferring with Chases (You are not allowed to get involved in chases as [MED]/[RES].
3) Dangerous driving (Many U-Turns on the AB, excessive speed, loss of control of your car)
4) Use of sirens when not on an SOS call (This is not allowed, you done this several times)
5) Stopping in dangerous places which can cause accidents.
6) Driving the wrong way up the AutoBahn with no consideration for other road users.
7) Driving on the wrongside of the road and causing accidents and failing to apologise.
8) You also partly drove into an active pit box (Do not do this, if you had drove any further into in and a car spawned in that box you both would of been sent flying and KM's lost)

Due to the above a ban will be issued.

RE: PLS PLS Unban me - MadMaxII - 2014-09-02 19:34

<PLs>

RE: PLS PLS Unban me - Saphira - 2014-09-02 20:07

Just PLs
Nothing more to say ?

RE: PLS PLS Unban me - MadMaxII - 2014-09-03 06:43

yes SO SO sry

so sry

and how long i am baned?

RE: PLS PLS Unban me - Chuck - 2014-09-03 06:56

You seriously need to stop nagging since it won't change anything. You're not talking to your parents here. Rather accept the fact that you're responsible for your actions and if you break rules, you will have to face the consequences. That's a lesson for life, not just for playing.

RE: PLS PLS Unban me - Saphira - 2014-09-03 07:45

Your ban ends on 11th September (8 days to wait)
I am going to deny your request to get unbanned due to the fact you have not even explained why you did the above etc.

Unban Request Denied