[TC] Gaming Forums
- Report. (Archived by Warped) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Report. (Archived by Warped) (/showthread.php?tid=13964)

- Report. (Archived by Warped) - Adorable - 2014-09-05 17:18

● Your LFS Username: RacerSS

● Their LFS Username(s): jaydem
● Their LFS GameName(s): [COP]BadMan

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/rppt2wyseksgf4l/Ruuuuport!.mpr
● Replay Timestamps: 1:20:20

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) i was driving at SZ2 Doing few stunts, and was driving and just noticed that [COP]BadMan cut me and caused a crash

then he fine me for careless driving! HOW ? werent it suppose to be causing an accident? or failure to move for emergency vehicules ? i want a refund of the 100€ that the Police officer fined me them !

RE: Report. - Gunlee - 2014-09-05 17:20

I fined you careless driving because you ignored the siren. If you want I can refund you the careless driving then fine you for failure to move for emergency vehicle which is 100.

RE: Report. - Adorable - 2014-09-05 17:39

(2014-09-05 17:20)Gunlee Wrote:  I fined you careless driving because you ignored the siren. If you want I can refund you the careless driving then fine you for failure to move for emergency vehicle which is 100.

ya ya ya , you said that you passed 4 Hours yesterday reading TC Fine list etc while you started merging with careless driving & failure to move for emergency vehicule , the fine that you fined me is invalid, so all you have to do is refund me it

RE: Report. - Gunlee - 2014-09-05 18:37

Nope, I use signal 100% of the time when merging. and the only time im careless is when im civilian.

RE: Report. - Adorable - 2014-09-06 15:51

alright, me and Gunlee solved the problem, feel free to archive/Delete this report

- Report. (Archived by Warped) - Warped - 2014-09-06 17:44

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.