[TC] Gaming Forums
A UF1 Day? - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: A UF1 Day? (/showthread.php?tid=14060)

Pages: 1 2

A UF1 Day? - Sam - 2014-09-14 22:55

Hello,

My suggestion is that we should have a UF1 day sometime, where everyone is limited to a UF1 (Only for like a day and it should be COP's MED's everything), it would be chaotic fun! It would also be nice to get a +5 maybe instead of a +4 to encourage people to play on those days?

Another idea is to have a day on KY with no round about so we can just rack up the kilometres without having to slow down

Thanks!

RE: A UF1 Day? - Pete - 2014-09-14 23:07

We considered something called "Happy Hour" where everyone was restricted to a car or cars. I wouldn't mind seeing people's opinions on this.

RE: A UF1 Day? - Barney - 2014-09-15 05:38

+1. suggested it on server couple of times.
a uf1 hour/evening and a gti hour/evening. for those who strictly dislike it, server two might be left normal.

RE: A UF1 Day? - UCMA - 2014-09-15 05:40

+1, if it happens maybe on a sunday?

RE: A UF1 Day? - Vydrox - 2014-09-15 06:05

+1, something different so it would be fun, also the chases and MED/TOW services.

RE: A UF1 Day? - Carl - 2014-09-15 06:22

Things like this always turn out pretty damn funny, I would like to see everybody in UF1's to see how chases go lol.

+1 (imaginary vote button Tongue)

RE: A UF1 Day? - Dracula - 2014-09-15 07:36

Mixed feelings on this, sorry to be the party pooper but I just think not everyone will want to be involved in this, someone with limited time to play might just want to drive whatever car they want in the time they have.

So I'm not just -1 this without trying to help, maybe this would be better as a:
• Paid event, like Gumball but cheaper, and those who want to be involved pay
• Single server event only, so Server 2 is the restricted cars and Server 1 is as normal

All for the Kyoto idea.

RE: A UF1 Day? - Angel - 2014-09-15 07:36

+1 I liked that idea. It will be fun Smile

RE: A UF1 Day? - R.Fiets - 2014-09-15 07:46

O.o
Nice idea. People who drive uf1 every day will own all those fz5 pro's. Smile It could give some motivation for people in chases/mix up some cards. Cause most of cop's likes to drive "fast" fz5. Suspect in tbo or std wil have hard times.
The same goes on Med's/tow's. Many people are using their car they have. Most of times they dont have other cars, so they tow in xrt/xrg (no offence against those cars). People, who just joined with servers and doesn't have other car possibilities would learn more about other cars. And they might ask theirself not from others -what car should I buy next.

RE: A UF1 Day? - Warped - 2014-09-15 08:45

Dracula has a good opinion point.

RE: A UF1 Day? - Adorable - 2014-09-15 11:21

i Suggest making a UF1 event, Something like Gumball (for 1 hour).. LOL

RE: A UF1 Day? - Dino - 2014-09-15 11:23

Supporting OP's suggestions, both the UF1 and Kyoto one.

RE: A UF1 Day? - Olli - 2014-09-15 12:14

(2014-09-15 07:46)R.Fiets Wrote:  People who drive uf1 every day will own all those fz5 pro's. Smile
So this means that WheelerDealer will escape from everyone Smile
+1 for both of the ideas.

RE: A UF1 Day? - Sam - 2014-09-15 12:37

(2014-09-15 07:36)Dracula Wrote:  Mixed feelings on this, sorry to be the party pooper but I just think not everyone will want to be involved in this, someone with limited time to play might just want to drive whatever car they want in the time they have.

So I'm not just -1 this without trying to help, maybe this would be better as a:
• Paid event, like Gumball but cheaper, and those who want to be involved pay
• Single server event only, so Server 2 is the restricted cars and Server 1 is as normal

All for the Kyoto idea.

I agree but, I think with a bit of planning it can be overcome, these events would probably not be a weekly thing, more of a special occasion every couple of months or something, so it wouldn't effect the time restricted players to much. Also so that the novelty of the event does not wear off.

I'm not sure about the Gumball/paid event idea, but I agree with the server idea although it should be server 1 with the even and server 2 should be left normal so people can play what suits them

Thanks for the input!

RE: A UF1 Day? - Viper - 2014-09-15 13:55

(2014-09-15 12:37)Shikari_San Wrote:  I'm not sure about the Gumball/paid event idea, but I agree with the server idea although it should be server 1 with the even and server 2 should be left normal so people can play what suits them

Well that's kinda backwards. Surely the best way is not to force the most popular server to UF1's and leave that to server two which, for the most part, has most free slots. Not everyone wants to drive UF1 or be forced off the most popular server because they can't Cop in their FZ5's, or drift the roundabouts in their XRT's.

It would seem best to makes this an event and not just force UF1's on the main server. I don't think it should be on one of the main servers, but if it's decided it should be then it should be on the least populated one which is server two.

I'm with Dracula on this one as he makes some good points.
-1 from me.

RE: A UF1 Day? - Toni - 2014-09-15 14:04

I think we should have the Jamaica deluxe layout for a while sometime.

And those who dont know what it is, check this video....

RE: A UF1 Day? - Olli - 2014-09-15 14:25

Is it even possible to escape from cops on that Jamaica deluxe layout?

RE: A UF1 Day? - Toni - 2014-09-15 16:11

If not, it can be changed to a smaller amount IIRC. But should be fun, was on last year, only UF1,XFG,XRG was allowed. Shame that it wasnt popular ;/

RE: A UF1 Day? - Connor - 2014-09-15 17:30

(2014-09-15 14:25)Olli Wrote:  Is it even possible to escape from cops on that Jamaica deluxe layout?

Well that's like saying is it even possible to escape in places like where I live (with lots of roundabouts) it shouldn't be that hard to escape with that layout.

RE: A UF1 Day? - BP - 2014-09-15 17:31

(2014-09-15 17:30)Connor Wrote:  
(2014-09-15 14:25)Olli Wrote:  Is it even possible to escape from cops on that Jamaica deluxe layout?

Well that's like saying is it even possible to escape in places like where I live (with lots of roundabouts) it shouldn't be that hard to escape with that layout.

How is it remotely like that? O_O

Anyway, I think Olli asks due to the small size of the deluxe track.