[TC] Gaming Forums
was banned for possible account fraud (Unban Request Granted by Val) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: was banned for possible account fraud (Unban Request Granted by Val) (/showthread.php?tid=14108)

was banned for possible account fraud (Unban Request Granted by Val) - graphiikkid - 2014-09-20 19:29

hi there i logged in on saturday morning around 2:24am to cruise like i normally do and when i logged it i saw that i was "banned for possible account fraud code 1) im not to sure as to why i was banned all i do on the server is cruise and just chill i dont look for any issues with anyone so i would just like to know why was i bannedMad[/font]

RE: was banned for possible account fraud - Val - 2014-09-20 20:02

Where do you come from and have you moved in a other country ?

RE: was banned for possible account fraud - graphiikkid - 2014-09-20 20:05

well im from the caribbean (saint lucia)

RE: was banned for possible account fraud - Val - 2014-09-20 20:09

It seems like your account has been used in a other country than this one. Have you moved ?

RE: was banned for possible account fraud - graphiikkid - 2014-09-20 20:16

no i havent moved someone told me apparently my ip changed so i asked how so? maybe its a software i used to watch online shows since im out of the usa & uk so im not sure if thats what caused it.

RE: was banned for possible account fraud - Val - 2014-09-20 20:21

Ok I've done the checking, you should turn off that software before logging in, there is a security that prevent account stealing and you have been trapped.

I'll unban you now.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.