[TC] Gaming Forums
Thrive - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Multimedia (/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: Thrive (/showthread.php?tid=14118)

Thrive - kas - 2014-09-21 12:10

Hey there folks,

I've stumbled upon this two hour movie a few days agoi which is really quite something. It's availible in 20 languages so you don't have to watch it in English if it isn't your native language.

If you choose to watch it, either watch it in one go or watch it in parts, either way I suggest watching it completely. It's quite interesting, but I don't want to force something upon people.

Please have your own experience and believe what is right for you, not necessarily what is being said. Keep an open mind and if you're interested, do some research on the topics at hand.

Feel free to discuss your thoughts, emotions and reactions towards this video as that's one reason why I posted this Smile

Available languages are: English, Italian, Spanish, German, Dutch, French, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Arabic, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish, Hungarian, Hebrew, Greek, Bosnian, Croatian, Korean, Farsi, Indonesian, Tagalog, Bulgarian, Danish, Armenian. Some are with subtitles and some are dubbed.
(Click here for links to all languages)

Enjoy and have a good weekend folks Smile

RE: Thrive - Carl - 2014-09-21 21:12

Watched the first 20 minutes of this and will continue to watch in parts.

It's pretty extraordinary how these guys manage to find the matching geometry pattern at two different locations that also matches their own theory.

Struggling to understand how 'free energy' will improve the standard of living on he planet though. But I will keep watching for sure.

On a slightly funnier note: These guys went so over the top with the effects, a 12 year olds call of duty montage looks amazing.