[TC] Gaming Forums
+ report - rynno666 (Report Archived by Warped) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + report - rynno666 (Report Archived by Warped) (/showthread.php?tid=14121)

+ report - rynno666 (Report Archived by Warped) - Barney - 2014-09-21 15:16

● Your LFS Username: smirkysmoke

● Their LFS Username(s): rynno666
● Their LFS GameName(s): Tony Soprano

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.file-upload.net/download-9558812/rynno666.mpr.html

● Replay Timestamps: 18:05

● Description of incident (21.09.2014, 16:45 gmt+2)
I was beeing chased, aproached roundabout and as almost everyone decide to wrongway through it. first it appears rynno is going to stop infront of the barrier so i could have just passed him on the left, but at the last second he pulls left and stops almost in the middle of the street. and he definetly was able to stop infront of the barrier, as you can ee him release his brakes to stop on the drivepath on purpose. as i get a little push from behind i steer right to hit the barrier and not rearend rynno. still hit him. yes i was wrongway and yes i maybe should have apologized. But:
he always does this kind of stupid things and provokes accidents, and has some kind of issue with me. he just came back from a ban for blocking and wrecking me in a barrier, where he also claimed it to be my fault.
imho this is just wrecking(equal to ramming) and interfering on purpose. iirc pipa dealt with the last ban(on server, not a forumreport) if that is of interest. this is just the tip of the iceberg. there are dozens of not reported incidents like this with him.

cheers

-8:14 why doesnt he just overtake left? his honking and not responding shows he blames musti for accident
-8:45 as revenge he overtakes and brakechecks musti, then follows him
-10:20 turns as he sees musti turn
-10:45 again provoking minor accidents
-14:50 another fishy accident, looks almost on purpose
-18:40 accident with musti "loosing control", again kind of weird
-27:50 hits parked car. has damage, lifts throttle, but doesnt brake at all

report - rynno666 - Warped - 2014-09-22 12:18

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: report - rynno666 - Warped - 2014-09-22 13:08

(2014-09-21 15:16)Barney Wrote:  18:05

Yes, a very strange place to park but this wouldn't have happened if you didn't wrong side in the first place. If he had done this in the right side, then it could have been punishable (as provoking accidents in front of a police chase).

(2014-09-21 15:16)Barney Wrote:  -8:14 why doesnt he just overtake left? his honking and not responding shows he blames musti for accident

Confirmed. This crash was his fault; he shouldn't have changed the side of the lane over the yellow line near the blind corner. He also failed to apologise for this crash.

(2014-09-21 15:16)Barney Wrote:  -8:45 as revenge he overtakes and brakechecks musti, then follows him

Confirmed, a blatant intention of harassment.

(2014-09-21 15:16)Barney Wrote:  -10:20 turns as he sees musti turn

May be judged otherwise, as he could have just wanted to change the direction.

(2014-09-21 15:16)Barney Wrote:  -10:45 again provoking minor accidents

Confirmed, same story as in the other timestamp (above).

(2014-09-21 15:16)Barney Wrote:  -14:50 another fishy accident, looks almost on purpose

Confirmed, this crash could have been avoided very easily.

(2014-09-21 15:16)Barney Wrote:  -18:40 accident with musti "loosing control", again kind of weird

He steered to the left briefly on the way approaching the car, however this might've been unintentionally made, thus disregarding it (the victim of the crash accepted the apology).

(2014-09-21 15:16)Barney Wrote:  -27:50 hits parked car. has damage, lifts throttle, but doesnt brake at all

This seems accidental and he apologised for it. He also could've not seen the car (it nicely hid in the grass!).

Rynno666 has received a ban.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.