[TC] Gaming Forums
Unban Request (Ban Ended) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Unban Request (Ban Ended) (/showthread.php?tid=14261)

Unban Request (Ban Ended) - smike43 - 2014-10-03 12:22

● Your LFS Username: smike43

● Time & Date of Incident 3rd of October 2014 (9:30pm (GMT +9:30))

● Replay / Screenshot Link: None
● Replay Timestamps: None

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I was banned I believe by Chuck for some reason relating to arab drifting (Im sure you know what it is, if not just Google it). I am not arab, I am Australian. At the time before I was banned Chuck said "Time to get rid of some nuisances". I was arab drifting at the time because I thought it was fun and all. I was NO harm WHAT SO EVER to the community driving around and if I happened to accidentally crash into one of them I would sincerely apologise and pay. The other arabs on the server however were a huge nuisance in my eyes as they constantly spoke arabian on the public chat and one even kept crashing me without apologies.

HOWEVER, if I was breaking the rules from arab drifting or whatever it is (If there was a rule I never knew about it) I sincerely apologies for my actions and will not do it again. I just don't understand why I was banned in the first place, just because I was in the pack with those arabians, doesn't necessarily mean I am breaking the rules like those wreckless drivers who have no respect for their surroundings.

Im not sure if Im permanently banned or if I am just banned for the day, all I wish for is an unban as I believe I am not in the wrong and I have been treated unfairly. However, if TC or whoever think otherwise I completely understand your worries.

(Edit) I just believe I could have been atleast warned for my actions instead of being instantly banned. I also understand that this is a cruising server and its probably very dangerous to everyone else especially with my aussie lag. Anyway, I will certainly stop arab drifting now because I have realised how stupid and annoying it is especially on a cruise server. I hope you take these words under consideration.

Thanks, smike43 Smile

RE: Unban Request - Pipa - 2014-10-03 12:29

Nvm got the wrong date on the URS.

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

Unban Request (Ban Ended) - Chuck - 2014-10-03 12:42

Your ban has now ended.