[TC] Gaming Forums
I would like to apologize for my actions. (Ban Reduced by Chuck) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: I would like to apologize for my actions. (Ban Reduced by Chuck) (/showthread.php?tid=14569)

I would like to apologize for my actions. (Ban Reduced by Chuck) - kxait - 2014-10-26 10:22

● Your LFS Username: misu2048

● Time & Date of Incident today, about 11 o'clock GMT+1

● Replay / Screenshot Link: I couldn't capture one, I went AFK to make myself a sandwich, and when I came back I was banned.
● Replay Timestamps: ^

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I would like to apologize for my horrible actions. I have joked, responding "want ddos? better not report me nub Smile" to a report threat given to me by [MAC] Angel, caused by me stopping on Highway 2, and him driving into me. The DDoS threat I have given to Angel was a joke, I did not think he would take it seriously. I quoted one of the splash texts of one of the GMod's Metastruct servers. I thought it would be funny, as I was expecting him to have seen the quote. I didn't say sorry, for which I am angry at myself now, and feel sorry. I can't expect your, and Angel's forgiveness, but I am hoping for it. I am not going to give any kind of threats on the server anymore, and say sorry every time I make a mistake caused by my /horrible/ driving.

I would like to apologize for my actions. - Saphira - 2014-10-26 10:24

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

RE: I would like to apologize for my actions. - Chuck - 2014-10-26 11:35

Well, threats of that nature are not funny and not taken lightly, whether it was meant as joke or not. It upsets us as it upset the players who witnessed it.
I'm not going to unban you but as you apologised, I will reduce it to 3 days.

I would like to apologize for my actions. (Ban Reduced by Chuck) - Chuck - 2014-10-26 11:35

Your ban has been reduced