[TC] Gaming Forums
- reporting for harrasment. (Archived by Saphira) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - reporting for harrasment. (Archived by Saphira) (/showthread.php?tid=14638)

- reporting for harrasment. (Archived by Saphira) - THE WIZARD DK - 2014-10-30 17:49

LFS username : THE WIZARD DK

Their LFS Username(s):
daniel-cro

Their LFS GameName(s):

hdfgxffgxf‡

Replay and/or Screenshot Link:

http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/4996374/file.html

Replay Timestamps:

0:45 - to end... yer got annoyed..

Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

today CET +1 : 18:42 30th october 2014.
TC server 2
guy harrass me. this is also due to the fact he stalks me on several servers, which im aware is not tc department. but he keeps doing things like these.. and when asked to keep distance he dont. i think admins should look out for this guy. he obviously dont keep a safe distance and dont listen when i say i dont want him to go behind me as he also gives out lag BIG TIME for me. this is harrasment in my oppinion. i hope admins see it that way aswell, otherwise i have to gather more replays as this is far from first time with this guy.guy is racer and loud on forums stating cruise dont belong in lfs..so he trolls... thx for reading !

regards
Wizard.

reporting for harrasment. - Saphira - 2014-10-31 10:12

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

I dont see nothing wrong with what he was doing, he genuinely was just cruising around the track. I see no element of harrassment at all. There was slight touch of your car when you brake checked, other then that there was really not much.

You then said this in chat -

2014-10-30 17:30:26 UTC Two (Weston Park) THE WIZARD DK [VDR]SmokeyTheBandit : do you get more dumb each day?

He did not make a comment back, i think he was genuinely wanting to cruise not harrass you. Therefore i shall take no action with this report.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.