[TC] Gaming Forums
Cop Rights Revocation - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Cop Rights Revocation (/showthread.php?tid=14658)

Cop Rights Revocation - gyunter - 2014-11-01 00:00

Greetings here,

It's now a year or so since my cop rights were revoked. I'd like to ask you if there any chance I can get them back after that long break?
You might want me to state some related facts, so here they're:
- cop rights were revoked by Snake for me ramming an afk car in sydney pitstop, that blocked another car there (that was a SOS call). Don't want to spend too much time about that accident, that was not ment to be a ramming, likely a stupid action performed by me. But ok.
- after a few months there were disputes of me related to 'artemkaXD's trainings: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=10955 I still consider the deсision is unfair, as at the moment when the training session was performed, I waas not using the account. I'm a little bit familiar with the computer and network stuff and I know what logs is. I've been logged in myself on the training server right before the session started to inspect whether trainers came online or not to notify my friend, as he was busy with something, maybe teamspeak installation or something. All the actions during the training session were performed by him, he was in teamspeak with Karak, he has got a Moscow IP that he can proof any time you ask. My IP is from another city. Logs make you a fantastic favor. Moreover, why should I start this thread again, against a team of administrators with logs, IPs etc if I was cheating you?

RE: Cop Rights Revocation - BP - 2014-11-01 09:51

You could just PM Saphira.

Saphira Wrote:[...] it is now decided that you will not be trained in the foreseeable future, reasons are outlined below

Saphira Wrote:[...] no more chances will be given. However I may reconsider in the future.

Taken from your training thread

RE: Cop Rights Revocation - gyunter - 2014-11-03 19:05

There was a continuation of the story after the thread you've quoted from.

bump

RE: Cop Rights Revocation - BP - 2014-11-03 19:08

Still, give Saphira a PM and see if she can help.

RE: Cop Rights Revocation - Saphira - 2014-11-03 20:42

Will look things over again Gyunter, as you say it has been a year. Please bare with me my whilst this is put to discussion with Trainers.

Thankyou

RE: Cop Rights Revocation - gyunter - 2014-11-24 15:43

Bump after 20 days of waiting.

RE: Cop Rights Revocation - Luke - 2014-11-24 16:39

The training team has not forgotten about you Gyunter, I know this is not my area to post in, I do apologise but please be patient as Saphira is currently very busy with her personal life right now, the training team management is going to be discussing the situation however, Saphira is not in a sufficient position to focus on the discussion at this current time and she plays a valuable part in the decision just like the rest of us.

Sorry for the waiting, Saphira or another admin will get back to you as soon as possible.

RE: Cop Rights Revocation - Luke - 2014-11-28 17:43

Hi Gyunter,

Saphira's absence means that she is unable to contact you herself however, I shall post on her behalf.

The team has come to a conclusion that we will allow you to have ONE final chance on the account "gyunter" and only that account to prove to us that you can cop on the TC servers. You have had SIX trainings in total recorded between the accounts "gyunter" and "artemkaXD". Most of which are failures. There's only so much we can do and we dislike wasting our time.

Please be aware that there's no exceptions after this. Meaning you are to work on the exact reasons to why your cop rights were taken away from you in the first place.

To make it clear you lost your rights for:
  • Speeding multiple times as a [COP]
  • Interfering in a chase as a [COP] but without actually being in the chase
  • Wrong Siding as a [COP]
  • Causing Accidents as a [COP]
  • Ramming a parked car with no reason as a [COP]

Take this seriously on board because your attitude also plays a part in this. Simple solution, read the [TC] Rules very clearly and Police Guide. Take BOTH Basic and Advanced training (Both must be a pass) and your results will be discussed with the management. If successful you will be free to Cop on the TC servers, fail to stick to the agreement then it's easy for the Admins to take away this chance and you will simply not be able to Cop on the servers again. So I suggest you practice to get things right such as basic car control to increase your chances.

Are you clear with all of the above? Please confirm and then I shall let the Admins take over if you have no questions to ask.

Thank you,

~ Saphira
~ Luke
~ KaraK
[TC] Training Team Management

RE: Cop Rights Revocation - gyunter - 2014-12-01 01:36

Clear. I'll create a thread in Training section soon.

Thread created.

RE: Cop Rights Revocation - Saphira - 2014-12-05 11:33

Last chance Gyunter, is that clear?, my Training Team members will not waste anymore of there time.
Please ensure you are properly ready for Training and you are prepared for a lengthy training too. This is primarily due to your previous unacceptable record and the fact that you have had so many failed trainings that the Training Team member who trains you will go over alot of things.

RE: Cop Rights Revocation - gyunter - 2014-12-05 16:20

I have failed only once, please, stop pointing out on wrong facts, everytime I feel you are trying to offend and irritate me with that. I've already explained - yes, I did conncted to training server before the training was actually started, a friend was connected. We both don't think we can scam or cheat you with that. He's really unskilled driver, no wonder he has failed both of his tries. He drives FWD cars, I never drive them. Can continue justify myself and my friend forever, but nevermind.
I'm pretty adult person with lots of thing achieved in real life, there's no need to teach me that time is money and so on. Instead of digging into server and chat logs trying to find a proof for my words, discussing whether I'd have a chance or not, you'd just listen to me, a bunch of time could be saved. Adult people as you and I should understand each other, should not we? If you have an empathy, you'd get my emotional state. Thanks for reading.