[TC] Gaming Forums
Question - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Help Requests & Technical Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Thread: Question (/showthread.php?tid=14709)

Question - Erki - 2014-11-05 14:47

Hello,

I had a problem today, and I want to find out whether the police acted properly.
Problem:
Was driving, got chased then did not stopped, I was 300m away from the police and suddenly cop left chase, because he crashed.

I want to ask am i able to left chase when i know my opponent will get away from chase, or i have to wait until he gets away from chase? He left chase to dont get police loss chase, and i didnt get my robber exp also.

Sorry for my bad english, and please answer, because im about to report him for that.

Edit: i have replay for it also

RE: Question - Jedi - 2014-11-05 14:52

I dont see how you can report him just because he left chase.
As you said he crashed,probably had lots of damage and didnt see a point in continuing.
It isnt reportable.
Besides you got away.

RE: Question - Saphira - 2014-11-05 14:52

If a [COP] decides to do !lost from a chase then that is fine. He did nothing wrong, he crashed and did not want to lose the chase. Many cops do this and there is not a problem with it. He does not need to be reported. Regardless of loss of xp, it does not matter, a [COP] can do !lost at any point in the chase, even if it has only just started.

RE: Question - BP - 2014-11-05 14:54

Seems people want to report for anything nowadays. Sad really.

RE: Question - Erki - 2014-11-05 15:13

okay, thanks for answering

RE: Question - Chuck - 2014-11-05 15:22

It's a interesting question though but I can say everything was ok.
As robber, you would only get XP if your chase was an actual chase, meaning if you've failed to stop (>45 secs).
If the cop would have done !lost AFTER that point, you would have been rewarded and it would have counted towards yours and the cop's stats.

However, if the cop chooses to abandon the chase BEFORE you've failed to stop, no XPs are given to anyone, since it doesn't count as a real chase.