[TC] Gaming Forums
Delivery Man job - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Delivery Man job (/showthread.php?tid=14743)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Delivery Man job - Dracula - 2014-11-09 08:09

Venom Wrote:got rekt by the most active players :c.

Noo, never see it like this, regardless of how your suggestion is taken, don't let this stop you from posting new suggestions in the future.
It's not that this was a bad idea, it's just the idea wouldn't be suitable for this particular server. Smile

RE: Delivery Man job - starter - 2014-11-09 09:18

(2014-11-09 08:09)Dracula Wrote:  

Noo, never see it like this, regardless of how your suggestion is taken, don't let this stop you from posting new suggestions in the future.
It's not that this was a bad idea, it's just the idea wouldn't be suitable for this particular server. Smile

100% agree with Dracula! Smile

RE: Delivery Man job - Venom - 2014-11-09 09:34

Hmm yeah I see. Anyways dont worry, if I will have a suggestion then I will post it.
Probably going to have to RP deliverying without getting extra money for it tho.

RE: Delivery Man job - BP - 2014-11-09 09:37

(2014-11-09 09:34)Venom Wrote:  

Hmm yeah I see. Anyways dont worry, if I will have a suggestion then I will post it.
Probably going to have to RP deliverying without getting extra money for it tho.

Indeed. As everyone knows, this is a driving game. A job is simply a piece of text which tells you to go somewhere for a bit of money. I don't see the fun in that. You said it yourself, it is only for the money. Tongue Luckily it is very easy to earn money.

RE: Delivery Man job - Sadie - 2014-11-09 09:40

Extra monies for just driving, and stopping in some seconds? Nah, this will also may get more speeders, because they can stop in some seconds and get back what they lost

RE: Delivery Man job - GT4tube - 2014-11-09 09:44

Delivery Man job

RE: Delivery Man job - Venom - 2014-11-09 09:47

(2014-11-09 09:37)BoyPower Wrote:  Indeed. As everyone knows, this is a driving game. A job is simply a piece of text which tells you to go somewhere for a bit of money. I don't see the fun in that. You said it yourself, it is only for the money. Tongue Luckily it is very easy to earn money.

As every other job it would earn money, but since its easy to do, the bonus money would be low.

Quote:Extra monies for just driving, and stopping in some seconds? Nah, this will also may get more speeders, because they can stop in some seconds and get back what they lost

*Story continues* And get chased by cops and lose the money which they have just earned.

No bumping please

RE: Delivery Man job - KaraK - 2014-11-10 23:50

Lynn
(2014-11-09 03:26)RacerSS Wrote:  I like the idea, but why not to make 'Weed deliveries' ?
And if a cop notice that you got weed he'll start a chase and fine suspect for delivering weed.

What do you think?

Genuinely sounds like it could make for a fun addition :'D
It needs more fine-tuning of course, but the idea sounds great.

RE: Delivery Man job - Saphira - 2014-11-11 10:06

(2014-11-08 18:38)Stunna Wrote:  No thanks, TC has always been the only cruise server w/o jobs & I like it that way.

This......

TC is unique, we do not need jobs..TC = Traffic Cops

RE: Delivery Man job - Venom - 2014-11-11 10:48

Quote:No bumping please

RE: Delivery Man job - BP - 2014-11-11 10:49

So basically you don't want people to respond to your thread anymore?
They're not bumping - they're replying. There's a difference.

RE: Delivery Man job - Venom - 2014-11-11 14:41

(2014-11-11 10:49)BoyPower Wrote:  So basically you don't want people to respond to your thread anymore?
They're not bumping - they're replying. There's a difference.

No I mean I want this thread to be locked, thats the meaning of it. The reason for it is that this idea has been denied.

Quote:you can lock this

RE: Delivery Man job - BP - 2014-11-11 14:49

Okay, there's no need to lock this because sometimes suggestions end up as a brainstorm and ideas turn into different ideas, which is fine.

Pretty much none of these suggestions ever get locked, due to that.

RE: Delivery Man job - Venom - 2014-11-11 15:10

(2014-11-11 14:49)BoyPower Wrote:  Okay, there's no need to lock this because sometimes suggestions end up as a brainstorm and ideas turn into different ideas, which is fine.

Pretty much none of these suggestions ever get locked, due to that.

Ok then that is fine Wink