[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - 5Loody-g27 (Report Archived by Warped) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - 5Loody-g27 (Report Archived by Warped) (/showthread.php?tid=15067)

+ Report - 5Loody-g27 (Report Archived by Warped) - Luke - 2014-12-03 15:01

● Your LFS Username: LuckyLukeT

● Their LFS Username(s): 5Loody-g27
● Their LFS GameName(s): ! 5LooDy ¢Ü

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tx7d9hr6rb4r0yc/5Loody-g27.mpr?dl=0
● Replay Timestamps: 10:08:00

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) [3/12/14 - 14:50]
Had a few users complaining that he rammed them.

By the looks of it he had intention to ram me, which indeed he did despite the amount of time given to react. Honestly, I wasn't paying loads of attention at the time however, I shouldn't of had too I had a clear road ahead of me, he pulled onto the wrong side furthermore colliding into me without apology.

His English maybe poor as he was in a chase and did apologise, however, I this was 5-10 minutes later and I wasn't aware who he was aiming the apology towards.

+ Report - 5Loody-g27 (Report Archived by Warped) - piant - 2014-12-03 15:02

● Your LFS Username: mzderek

● Their LFS GameName(s): ! 5LooDy ˘Ü

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:REPLAY
● Replay Timestamps: 12:39:00-rams me and run away 17:40:00-rams LuckyLukeT and no reaction

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) 03-12-2014 +/-15:30

RE: Report - 5Loody-g27 - Luke - 2014-12-03 15:03

Literally just reported the same user a few minutes ago Smile

This replay maybe better than mine for more evidence.

Administrator Message by: Kayla

removed the link, since I've merged the reports into one

RE: Report - 5Loody-g27 - KooKoo - 2014-12-03 15:34

this guy doesnt understand english, so i decided to explain the basics to him like keep right and give way to speeders and always say sorry, just now i told him. But i dont know he might continue im just saying i explained to him i have shots.

+ Report - 5Loody-g27 (Report Archived by Warped) - Lebe - 2014-12-03 15:34

I dont make own report so i say here quiclky. Yes he headed directly to me and rammed me when i was at park. No sorry or anything, i started chasing him and 5-10 minutes later when he went to pits he said "sorry". After i told im going to make a report

RE: Report - 5Loody-g27 - Kayla - 2014-12-03 15:46

I've merged both reports into a single one, since it seems to be about the same incident. I won't deal with it (yet) though, since I have to go - so if another admin comes online first - feel free to deal with the report.

+ Report - 5Loody-g27 (Report Archived by Warped) - Zykel - 2014-12-03 16:08

● Your LFS Username: ossipeikko00

● Their LFS GameName(s): ! 5LooDy ¢Ü

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://hostr.co/eaSyMqYZwIEZ
● Replay Timestamps:
1:21:17 - User was wrong siding in pits and not slowed down for siren. -> crashed with me.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) 3.12.2014 18:00 (UTC+2)
i see the user was reported today 2 times for ramming user.

RE: Report - 5Loody-g27 - Warped - 2014-12-03 16:30

Merged one more thread as it was relevant to the original post of this report.

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report - 5Loody-g27 - Warped - 2014-12-03 17:19

(2014-12-03 15:01)LuckyLuke Wrote:  10:08:00

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) [3/12/14 - 14:50]
By the looks of it he had intention to ram me, which indeed he did despite the amount of time given to react. Honestly, I wasn't paying loads of attention at the time however, I shouldn't of had too I had a clear road ahead of me, he pulled onto the wrong side furthermore colliding into me without apology.

Confirmed, he was driving on the wrong side of the road on purpose, with lack of knowledge for his surroundings.

(2014-12-03 15:02)piant Wrote:  12:39:00-rams me and run away 17:40:00-rams LuckyLukeT and no reaction

This was seemingly an accident. He certainly braked too late leading to this collision. He also failed to apologise which is not the best thing to do in such cases. Timestamp 17:40 is exactly the same incident as above.

(2014-12-03 15:34)Lebe Wrote:  I dont make own report so i say here quiclky. Yes he headed directly to me and rammed me when i was at park. No sorry or anything, i started chasing him and 5-10 minutes later when he went to pits he said "sorry". After i told im going to make a report

As much as I'd like to, without evidence (replay) the people who deal with reports cannot take action (provided that it is a case in which one needs evidence.)

(2014-12-03 16:08)Ossi Wrote:  1:21:17 - User was wrong siding in pits and not slowed down for siren. -> crashed with me.

Confirmed. He crashed into you on the wrong side of the road as you've stated.

Summary
The user is quite a new player. He has only received one warning during his adventure in the server. I am sure he can perform much better, he only needs to read the server rules. That is the reason he will receive a warning. If this behaviour repeats itself, harsher punishments will be used.

5loody-g27 has received a warning.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.