[TC] Gaming Forums
Unban-Tomiy (Ban Reduced by Val) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Unban-Tomiy (Ban Reduced by Val) (/showthread.php?tid=15137)

Unban-Tomiy (Ban Reduced by Val) - Tomiy - 2014-12-07 15:11

● Your LFS Username:Carlosuk
● Time & Date of Incident:
● Replay / Screenshot Link: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=15119
● Replay Timestamps:///
● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an
unban:
Hi all who read this,
I think that all admins hate me and im sure that I dont get unban after this.First I will start with this " 6. Talk! Sometimes, using the right words is the better and faster than all above."How many time I saw rule breakers and I dont report???How many time I help someone on server and on forum???That admin dont look,he look just what you make wrong.Some players play just for report others!!How many people on police ram others without apologies???To many times I saw that all and I never report. Have fun all beacuse here you cant find good admin.Just want say that I get ban for nothing,for one guy who think that he is all on TC and if someone tuch him,they need die.I dont play here to long,but I saw to many things what admin made on server and nobody respond.NO COMMENT!!!

Unban-Tomiy - Howlin - 2014-12-07 15:59

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

RE: Unban-Tomiy - Val - 2014-12-10 21:44

Hello Tomiy,

We don't judge the cases with our feelings, so even if we love you or we hate you, you will be treated as everyone would be.

Firstly, is it an real unban request or is it just a thread where you're complaining about the others from their actions, to justify your ban / request ? In which I don't see the point...

RE: Unban-Tomiy - Tomiy - 2014-12-12 17:12

You don't see the point but I see it. I get ban for funny resson man. Because I test setup and little push cop?!? I want unban becuase its not very big resson,6 mounth for little push cop...rly?
And for stunt in pit,no one stunt,just me? No way...

RE: Unban-Tomiy - Val - 2014-12-14 11:34

If I was you, I wouldn't take that lightly.

I reminded you your last warning that states "You have had too many entries on your URS lately and this is now your final warning. Your next entry will be followed by a 6 month ban", a few weeks ago.
It was given the 2014-11-23 at 00:15:49 UTC and you confirmed it at 00:16:19.

Since that warning, you received 4 entries on your URS : 2 swear fines, 1 kick and 1 warning.

Between these entries, as said above, I reminded you that warning.

From this point, you were aware that you would receive a lenghty ban if you continue in this way. May I add I can see between 1 and 6 entries each month from this year on your URS, meaning that you didn't change your attitude at all.
Now, you have been banned for ramming and breaking the pitlane rule (6.1).

Ramming is certainly funny but it is not allowed on our servers. What would you say if I say that is funny to ban someone ?

RE: Unban-Tomiy - Tomiy - 2014-12-18 10:52

(2014-12-14 11:34)Val Wrote:  If I was you, I wouldn't take that lightly.

I reminded you your last warning that states "You have had too many entries on your URS lately and this is now your final warning. Your next entry will be followed by a 6 month ban", a few weeks ago.
It was given the 2014-11-23 at 00:15:49 UTC and you confirmed it at 00:16:19.

Since that warning, you received 4 entries on your URS : 2 swear fines, 1 kick and 1 warning.

Between these entries, as said above, I reminded you that warning.

From this point, you were aware that you would receive a lenghty ban if you continue in this way. May I add I can see between 1 and 6 entries each month from this year on your URS, meaning that you didn't change your attitude at all.
Now, you have been banned for ramming and breaking the pitlane rule (6.1).

Ramming is certainly funny but it is not allowed on our servers. What would you say if I say that is funny to ban someone ?

I understand all,but I dont break that rules because I want. Im not stupid man,I play LFS every day,I want play on TC and all people break rules every day. Why you dont want give me 1 more try and you will se that I change to many things.Ramming is maybe funny for someone but not for me and if you like ban people and for you that its fun,ok Smile

RE: Unban-Tomiy - Val - 2014-12-18 23:13

I hardly believe that you will change if I would give you a chance since you're likely familiar to the unban area.

Tomiy Wrote:Ramming is maybe funny for someone but not for me

But that was the reason for the ban.

RE: Unban-Tomiy - Tomiy - 2014-12-21 15:33

Sir,
you need to start belive because I cahnge lot of thinks,please give me one more chance and you will understand that you give it with resson. I dont want ram him and that will say all.If I want to get ban and ram him,I will make that on other way.I dont want to have any trouble here and I apologies to him and please give me a chance.
Thanks in advance.

RE: Unban-Tomiy - Val - 2014-12-22 11:11

Hello,

I will give you one chance by reducing the original ban to its half. In that time, please take your time to read carefully our rules. That ain't the first time you are in this situation.

I let the thread open in case you want to submit a reply.

RE: Unban-Tomiy - Tomiy - 2014-12-22 12:34

Sir,
Thanks,that means that I will be banned on 90 day?If im right thanks.

Have a good day,I will.

And please if you can,this is now what I see on ban list,its pass 16 day,and if you gona this 180 day on half and that is 90,can that be a 74 day?If you sir,understand what I want to say?
Quote:Banned 180 days 2014-12-07 10:39:27 2015-06-05 10:39:27 164d 22h 4min

RE: Unban-Tomiy - Val - 2014-12-22 12:54

Yes, as you served 15 days, it now remains 75 days from 90 days. You should be able to see 75 now.

RE: Unban-Tomiy - Tomiy - 2014-12-22 14:10

Thank you sir,you can close this case,nice to se that you realy trust me and nice to se 1 of the better admin give me chance Smile
I think that I will get unban now but if you say that,I cant change it Smile

Unban-Tomiy (Ban Reduced by Val) - Val - 2014-12-22 14:38

Your ban has been reduced