[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Luke_The_Stig - Report (Report Archived by BoyPower) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Luke_The_Stig - Report (Report Archived by BoyPower) (/showthread.php?tid=15167)

+ Luke_The_Stig - Report (Report Archived by BoyPower) - Sam - 2014-12-09 00:09

● Your LFS Username: Shikari_San

● Their LFS Username(s): luke_the_stig
● Their LFS GameName(s): Lukey#386

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.filedropper.com/lukethestigreport
● Replay Timestamps:

Starts at 27:58 User is trying to help tow (This user is not a TOW and for some reason multiple people are towing) then goes of track, and turns back on with disregard for sirens, making contact with me. Had the user stayed on the grass and respected the sirens, this crash would have been avoided. Please also note, that the user doesn't say sorry for causing the crash.

30:57 User shows bad attitude towards me by saying "u get over it sry", bad attitude.

33:50 "i was helping so get over 8it!" more bad attitude.

34:49 "lool how old r u" Even more bad attitude towards me, note: at this point the only thing close to an apology I have received was a "sry" and that was only once I had confronted the user about the crash.

36:02 "ur being a job worth #growthefuckup!" Rude and offensive swearing at me.

36:25 I tell the user "Thats a bit offensive?", the user replies "ahaha".

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
09/12/14 - User crashes me mid chase, whilst trying to tow, despite their being a tow on scene already and fails to apologise, the user then continues to have a very rude attitude towards the whole thing.

Thanks!

Luke_The_Stig - Report - BP - 2014-12-09 09:11

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

User did not actually pull onto the road which you originally thought. He probably didn't expect anyone, let alone a cop in a chase, to come onto that part of the track (it was more the "pavement"). Apparently there was also a caution deployed in the area.

Regarding his attitude, it wasn't acceptable and he will serve a short ban for it.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.