[TC] Gaming Forums
Unban (Unban Request Denied by Josh) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Unban (Unban Request Denied by Josh) (/showthread.php?tid=15187)

Unban (Unban Request Denied by Josh) - qwertybug - 2014-12-09 18:45

● Your LFS Username:
Ferroc
● Time & Date of Incident
30.11.2013 23:30
● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Refer to this thread -

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=9655&pid=94328#pid94328

I sent him message 13 days ago, but he still hasn't replied

RE: Unban - Howlin - 2014-12-09 19:08

Josh is currently busy with real life, you'll need to be patient and hopefully he will respond soon.

RE: Unban - Josh - 2014-12-13 15:15

Hi,

You admitted to cheating the InSim by letting your car drive whilst you were afk. We often do not unban following offences like this. Given the attitude and style of your last unban request, I still see no reason to unban you.

Josh.

RE: Unban - qwertybug - 2014-12-14 10:24

Quote:You admitted to cheating the InSim
That isn't cheating by any means! Cheating would be if I used external programs or exploited LFS bugs - I did none of that! All you do is go in Settings-Controls-Wheel/Joystick, assign X and Y axis to mouse, move mouse to corner and voiilllaaa! - the car is driving in circles. That is reckless driving but not cheating.

Quote:letting your car drive whilst you were afk.
By your logic, in real life I could set my car to cruise control and automatic lane guidance. When a cop stops me for speeding, I just could say - Sorry, it was not me who's driving, it was car, so fine it, not me!

Quote:Given the attitude and style of your last unban request, I still see no reason to unban you.
There are different cultures and traditions out there, so you shouldn't judge my attitude by a few sentences. The ban was applied more than a year ago. What if I spend every weekend lighting a candle, shedding a tear and deeply commemorating this happening?

RE: Unban - Josh - 2015-01-02 02:54

Whether you agree or not, what you did was not acceptable. We view it as cheating. That's the bottom line I'm afraid.

You will not be unbanned.

Josh.

Unban (Unban Request Denied by Howlin) - Howlin - 2015-01-04 21:36

Unban Request Denied