[TC] Gaming Forums
Reply to thread: Unban Spook - Bugeye (Unban Request Denied by Val) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Reply to thread: Unban Spook - Bugeye (Unban Request Denied by Val) (/showthread.php?tid=15317)

Reply to thread: Unban Spook - Bugeye (Unban Request Denied by Val) - Spook - 2014-12-20 21:23

2nd attempt:

● Your LFS Username:
Bugeye Jamaica Banned 180 days 2014-12-20 20:46:09 2015-06-18 20:46:09 179d 23h 59min

● Time & Date of Incident 2014-12-20 20:46:09

● Replay / Screenshot Link: /
● Replay Timestamps: /

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Got unbanned recently, was enjoying the server again after a long time of not playing. I met VAL in the Jamaica server who told me I wrong sided. OK, this can happen but I don't think it's a reason to get banned for 180 days? Maybe it would be better if he fined me? I don't think this is fair and that's why I think deserve an unban.

Last few days I didn't get pulled over much(1 or 2 times), I have been acting normal after the unban. Maybe you can track this in the server details?

Please take this unban request seriously as I really like the server and love playing the insim in my free time, it's relaxing.

Cheers,
Jordi

And ZAUNT is my twin brother so no need to ban him too... Sad

ZAUNT: HI VAL. THIS BAN IS NOT JUSTIFIED BECEAUSE I AM SPOOK’S TWIN BROTHER. WE ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON.

RE: Reply to thread: Unban Spook - Bugeye - Val - 2014-12-20 21:29

Sorry but I denied your request, you can only do a appeal from now and the [TC] Management will deal with you.

May I say that's so wierd that your "twin brother" wants to play just exactly when you got banned.

Let me give you at least the link to the unban appeal forum, in case you think that your ban is unfair : http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=26

Any more unban request in this area will be denied.

Unban Request Denied