[TC] Gaming Forums
+ [COP] Scania V8 (Report Archived by Howlin) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + [COP] Scania V8 (Report Archived by Howlin) (/showthread.php?tid=15343)

+ [COP] Scania V8 (Report Archived by Howlin) - Mufflord - 2014-12-22 14:33

● Your LFS Username: mufflord

● Their LFS Username(s): vdi102
● Their LFS GameName(s): [COP] Scania V8

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mfuid4lixmq9u6u/Scania%20v8.mpr?dl=0
● Replay Timestamps:

8.39:00 go over on ww?

9.31:00 speeds and blantly hits a barrier? for no reason almost taking out a cop.

10.15:00 general poor driving as a cop not in chase.

10.58:00 general poor driving again, and speeding on Bridge. Continues to do so to the steeps and sliding in corners due to the excessive speed.

12.03:00 have no idea what the purpous of this is?

12.31:00 does a stupid u-turn to follow me and maxsia whilst he has cars behind, he also here drives stupidly hitting a barrier etc, also slight speeding on the straight.

13.57:00 drives carelessly in the chicane also down at beach sliding onto wrong side also here due to excessive speed into corner.

17.53:00 this shows his poor situational awarness, like 2nd timestamp.

This cop has been told many times by people the past days he doesn't seem to listen.

~Mufflord

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) ca 14.40 - 15:10 gmt+1

RE: [COP] Scania V8 - K.Karlsson - 2014-12-22 15:42

Indeed, Dino told him recently times to take the training, but still keep on speeding.

- K.Karlsson

[COP] Scania V8 - Howlin - 2014-12-24 17:47

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: [COP] Scania V8 - Howlin - 2014-12-24 18:44

(2014-12-22 14:33)Mufflord Wrote:  8.39:00 go over on ww?

Not really an issue, he didn't drive on the wrongside per say it was more just his car rolling across and off the road.

(2014-12-22 14:33)Mufflord Wrote:  9.31:00 speeds and blantly hits a barrier? for no reason almost taking out a cop.

Didn't appear to loose control or anything however there's nothing to prove he didn't just have a lapse in concentration for a second, which is minor as long as it doesn't happen often.

(2014-12-22 14:33)Mufflord Wrote:  10.15:00 general poor driving as a cop not in chase.

The driving wasn't all that impressive but again, nothing major aside from the tailgating.

(2014-12-22 14:33)Mufflord Wrote:  10.58:00 general poor driving again, and speeding on Bridge. Continues to do so to the steeps and sliding in corners due to the excessive speed.

Yes, he was speeding too much over the bridge and the steeps.

(2014-12-22 14:33)Mufflord Wrote:  12.03:00 have no idea what the purpous of this is?

He seemingly was going to fine him for illegal parking, would have been a better idea to u-turn and park behind since driving wrongside ended up causing that small accident, pretty careless.

(2014-12-22 14:33)Mufflord Wrote:  12.31:00 does a stupid u-turn to follow me and maxsia whilst he has cars behind, he also here drives stupidly hitting a barrier etc, also slight speeding on the straight.

The u-turn was perfectly fine, the cars were not even close to hitting him, I would say the speeding was justified since he was seemingly trying to catch you up after he saw you wrongside.

(2014-12-22 14:33)Mufflord Wrote:  13.57:00 drives carelessly in the chicane also down at beach sliding onto wrong side also here due to excessive speed into corner.

His driving is careless but it also seems that he cannot handle the FZ5, this would explain why he's making these kinds of mistakes.

(2014-12-22 14:33)Mufflord Wrote:  17.53:00 this shows his poor situational awarness, like 2nd timestamp.

Again, I cannot know if this is a small lapse in concentration which it most likely is.

Overall, I think you were harsh on Scania, training is indeed good to learn new things and improve your skills however some things only come with practice. These offences are minor and I don't see any more than a warning being needed. He has applied for training and will be able to complete that upon completion of this report.

Scania will receive a warning regarding his speeding, his car control and his tendency to be careless when not in chase.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.