[TC] Gaming Forums
#CharlieHebdo - Terrorist attack in France - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: #CharlieHebdo - Terrorist attack in France (/showthread.php?tid=15557)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

#CharlieHebdo - Terrorist attack in France - Val - 2015-01-07 18:42

[Image: BN3933logo-CharlieHebdo1111.jpg]

A sad day...

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-30710883

RIP

RE: #CharlieHebdo - Terrorist attack in France - Warped - 2015-01-07 19:06

Rest in peace!

RE: #CharlieHebdo - Terrorist attack in France - Frozen - 2015-01-07 19:59

RIP... :/

RE: #CharlieHebdo - Terrorist attack in France - Olli - 2015-01-07 20:10

Sad news indeed, rest in peace.

RE: #CharlieHebdo - Terrorist attack in France - Cyanide Christ - 2015-01-07 20:31

They mocked their religion/culture though, am I right?

RE: #CharlieHebdo - Terrorist attack in France - Pipa - 2015-01-07 20:39

How pathetic does your life have to be when you have to shoot people that ridicule your religion.

RE: #CharlieHebdo - Terrorist attack in France - Val - 2015-01-07 20:41

Not sure, it's pretty confusing.

On the first video from the link you can see the policeman laying on the ground, I have the original uncensured video where the terrorist said "Did you want to kill me?!" to the police officer who answered with "No! please it's okay, chief!", the officer was already laying on the ground at this point, then he got killed by a shoot in the head by the terrorist who was standing at 1 meter from the officer at this moment.

RE: #CharlieHebdo - Terrorist attack in France - Cyanide Christ - 2015-01-07 20:43

Well religion has a bad way of going way too far with things, this is just another prime example of that. If people used their own brain to question things they're told and found the right path for them that way, instead of accepting everything they're told, I'd think shit like this wouldn't happen or there'd be alot more of things like this when they find nihilism.

RE: #CharlieHebdo - Terrorist attack in France - Pipa - 2015-01-07 20:54

(2015-01-07 20:43)Cyanide Christ Wrote:  If people used their own brain to question things they're told and found the right path for them that way, instead of accepting everything they're told, I'd think shit like this wouldn't happen or there'd be alot more of things like this when they find nihilism.

This would completely rid the world of religion, sounds pretty awesome.

RE: #CharlieHebdo - Terrorist attack in France - Cyanide Christ - 2015-01-07 20:59

(2015-01-07 20:54)Pipa Wrote:  
(2015-01-07 20:43)Cyanide Christ Wrote:  If people used their own brain to question things they're told and found the right path for them that way, instead of accepting everything they're told, I'd think shit like this wouldn't happen or there'd be alot more of things like this when they find nihilism.

This would completely rid the world of religion, sounds pretty awesome.

Indeed, had a long talk about it with a friend when I realised that =P

RE: #CharlieHebdo - Terrorist attack in France - Spark - 2015-01-07 21:45

I am speechless and shocked, 11 people killed 4 injured. Where is this world going? I hope that people who were shooting will be caught soon. Rest In Peace. Sad

RE: #CharlieHebdo - Terrorist attack in France - Marty - 2015-01-07 21:46

Seems like the attackers have been caught.
A very sad day indeed, just the fact that you have a different opinion than somebody else doesnt mean you have to shoot somebody.

RE: #CharlieHebdo - Terrorist attack in France - Val - 2015-01-07 21:49

Not yet Marty, the police has just identified the criminals and the RAID (a elite police unit) is on the way to already at Reims to catch them, says the news.

RE: #CharlieHebdo - Terrorist attack in France - Frozen - 2015-01-07 22:08

Sad to see such things still hapenning in 2015. People are not free to express their opinion, even harder, its almost unbelieveable such people still exist and hopefully they're catched and punished correctly.

RE: #CharlieHebdo - Terrorist attack in France - Cola - 2015-01-07 22:13

People are getting *Removed* stupider every minute. What is happening...

Also completely agree with the below quote:

(2015-01-07 20:39)Pipa Wrote:  How pathetic does your life have to be when you have to shoot people that ridicule your religion.

RE: #CharlieHebdo - Terrorist attack in France - Carl - 2015-01-07 23:00

The writers get what they deserve although the attackers killed random civilians.

Like, it may only be a religion that he disrespected, but to them it is a form of bullying imo, not direct but as a religion/country.

Had they of watched what they put in their comics then everything would be fine.

RE: #CharlieHebdo - Terrorist attack in France - Val - 2015-01-07 23:15

Nobody deserves this.

What would be your reaction if I say that I would like to kill you after what I read from your post, which is really harsh ? "Oh I can't say anything..." "freedom of speech...", same goes for the writers.

So if I follow your opinion, anyone deserves to be killed if they hurt a group of humans ? Even for the stupidest reason ? You're on the list then.

Stupidest post of 2015 has been made.

RE: #CharlieHebdo - Terrorist attack in France - Carl - 2015-01-07 23:19

You don't expect them to be killed obviously, but they aren't just going to let it slide, and that type of religion don't take things too lightly is what I'm try into say

They see things differently to us too.

The writers had no idea how these people would react.

My opinion may be wrong, but people react to things differently, big or small.

RE: #CharlieHebdo - Terrorist attack in France - Stunna - 2015-01-07 23:22

RIP. Oh god these maniacs are still lose on the streets of France! Hopefully Paris police find these terrorists!

RE: #CharlieHebdo - Terrorist attack in France - Cyanide Christ - 2015-01-07 23:35

You can sort of think of this as a game...
You play on a server and the server has a set of rules. You know the rules; yet you choose to disrespect the rules and you face consequences for your actions, then people start whining.