[TC] Gaming Forums
- Report - [TC] Val (Archived by Pipa) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Report - [TC] Val (Archived by Pipa) (/showthread.php?tid=15801)

- Report - [TC] Val (Archived by Pipa) - Ghinni - 2015-01-24 10:50

● Your LFS username: Doghi_

● Their LFS username(s): Val (Maybe?)
● Their in-game nickname(s): [TC] Val

● Main reason(s): Kicking me without good (?) reason.

● Replay and/or screenshot link: I dont have any good evidence, but i think you have logs/chat history somewhere. :3
● Replay timestamps:

Nope

● Description of incident:

24.1.2015 12:00-12:30 GMT2 (Finnish time)

More info: I don't need any justice here but, i just wanna know what did i do wrong.
And before he kicked me, i followed him and honked at him. So he decide to pull me over and gave me 30$ fine.
Then i said: " You're dead to me now " And meant to follow him more, maybe honk etc etc etc.
So he kicked me for " Being "agressive" on chat " What i was not? Anyway, if someone can simply explain this. And yea, i simply wanna explanitation for this, not justice. I dont wanna spam server chat with things like this. And Val, hope we are OK after this, lets don't put up WW3.

- Daaym my english is bad, i hope you can understand.

RE: Report - [TC] Val - Pipa - 2015-01-24 10:53

This report is being looked into by [TC] Management and you've reported a [TC] Member. Please be patient.

RE: Report - [TC] Val - Val - 2015-01-30 18:48

Hello,

I gave you a few tickets related to the road laws you've broken and you have concluded with "You are dead to me".
I also tried to explain you in-game by telling you that is aggressive.

I do not think that there is a need to explain that such kind of threat is not tolerated on the server. I felt that you were annoyed about the tickets you received, so I am sure it wasn't mean to be a "joke".

And to conclude, I do not understand why you'd do a report for that and wasting our times.

RE: Report - [TC] Val - Val - 2015-02-07 16:40

Hello again, after thinking I'd like to present you my sincere apologies about this situation which has been misunderstood from my side. I wrongly took your expression to a bad side and kicked you.

The kick will be deleted from your URS.

Accident happens but I'll make sure that it won't happen again.

RE: Report - [TC] Val - Pipa - 2015-02-07 20:00

Problem solved Smile.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.