[TC] Gaming Forums
Track Layout Rotation - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Track Layout Rotation (/showthread.php?tid=16257)

Track Layout Rotation - MrPeePee - 2015-02-20 21:30

I was talking to a [TC] (Sorry, I forgot who Tongue) and I was talking about possibly suggesting that a layout rotation system comes into effect. Where one week you would have a certain layout and at the end of the week, a second layout would be changed over in its place. That is, if there are layouts worthy enough of course.

This would possibly apply to other tracks like Yawnswood.

Thanks for your time!

(I have used the search function and couldn't find a thread like this.)

RE: Track Layout Rotation - Bez - 2015-02-20 22:06

I really like this idea. It would also give us a chance to try some of the old [TC] layouts as well. Like a blast from the past!

RE: Track Layout Rotation - Byran - 2015-02-20 22:08

I personally like to drive on the same layout. Being that it takes a bit to learn a new layout and be fast on tht layout. But this could be a possibility for server two maybe fun layouts.

RE: Track Layout Rotation - MrPeePee - 2015-02-20 22:32

True Byran. Server Two often could use a boost every so often in activity. Considering the most I use it for is when I cant get into Server One lol

RE: Track Layout Rotation - Olli - 2015-02-21 07:21

I agree with Byran, though the idea of having different layouts on server two sounds nice.

RE: Track Layout Rotation - Barney - 2015-02-21 08:54

kind of related but not worth a own thread:
first it would already suffice to change the main pits where possible after a week.
would alrdy bring some change since most traffic is near pits.

RE: Track Layout Rotation - Dino - 2015-02-21 10:06

(2015-02-21 08:54)Barney Wrote:  kind of related but not worth a own thread:
first it would already suffice to change the main pits where possible after a week.
would alrdy bring some change since most traffic is near pits.

Exactly. We've had this sometimes already and it indeed changes a bit the gameplay because - as Barney stated already - changes the place where the majority of the traffic occurs.

RE: Track Layout Rotation - Ras - 2015-02-21 13:14

I believe we tried changing pits on Kyoto, Montana and Jamaica. I don't recall how it went though.

RE: Track Layout Rotation - Brad - 2015-02-21 14:04

I seem to recall Kyoto, and it meant that the Northpoint view route was used even less than it is now.

RE: Track Layout Rotation - Ph4nToM - 2015-02-21 16:06

I agree with most people here, i like the layout to stay the same cause it gives me a better chance to actually get good on it. Switching the pit lane in the middle of the week would defiantly be nice though since it would change the traffic flow.