[TC] Gaming Forums
Westhill update - Chase - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Westhill update - Chase (/showthread.php?tid=16734)

Westhill update - Chase - Sadie - 2015-03-29 14:35

Now in westhill after the update the OOB in chase rule is kinda not telling. But it should still be some limitations.

Like here, are the suspect really allowed to jump over here? The risk of landing on the roof. [Image: ApfPZ5WEJ.png]

I did not take the risk and i felt really annoyed the suspect keep saying "HA THATS A PRO JUMP" "i will make a gif of that" "hahahah" after the chase.

RE: Westhill update - Chase - Olli - 2015-03-29 14:37

That shouldn't be allowed in my opinion.

RE: Westhill update - Chase - Orange™ - 2015-03-29 15:28

There's another place where you can jump (near a tunnel) (not near the roundabout)

RE: Westhill update - Chase - Ash - 2015-03-29 15:31

As you can imagine, due to the size of Westhill, there are many areas where we have to look at which could cause us problems!

We will add this to the log and we will investigate this issue and potentially make these changes to the server layout when we release it Smile

RE: Westhill update - Chase - Ph4nToM - 2015-03-29 15:36

There is just so many spots where a RB4 could go off road and do dirt jumps to get away from cops that it's amazing. Not sure how it's all gonna turn out though.

RE: Westhill update - Chase - Bez - 2015-03-29 18:40

Layouts are currently in the works. Hopefully we will be able to stop most of these problem areas with simple walls or barriers.

RE: Westhill update - Chase - Otava - 2015-03-29 19:04

I was the supertähti, too good looking place to leave it Back. I thought it is allowed but I didnt know it would be like this.

Shit, Iphone's auto correct is bad. Suspect, not supertähti