[TC] Gaming Forums
Westhill (COP in chase mode) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Westhill (COP in chase mode) (/showthread.php?tid=16739)

Westhill (COP in chase mode) - Orange™ - 2015-03-29 19:31

Hi everyone. When you're chasing a suspect and still in join mode, it changes very very to quick to chase mode even if you're on a different road. I know that it's based on how near you are but i think it's to near. Alot of the time the suspect can pass you without you even seeing him and bang you're in chase mode. I think the timer needs to be extended.

Just purely on the fact there's more roads near each other.

RE: Westhill (COP in chase mode) - Luke™ - 2015-03-29 19:34

I agree, I definitely think the time you are near the suspect to be in chase mode needs to increase. The lack of road mapping and obscurity of the routes makes it much harder for cops to gauge where suspect are. For example I drove under a bridge and the suspect was on top, and even though we were near each other for only about 3 seconds I entered chase mode, even though I wasn't on the same road and couldn't access that road for a while along the track.

RE: Westhill (COP in chase mode) - Dan - 2015-03-29 19:36

Well, since the time was updated it has always worked fine. It may just be a little buggy with this new map. There's no point in changing the global join value for all the maps, when the bug may lay only on the new Westhill.

RE: Westhill (COP in chase mode) - Orange™ - 2015-03-29 19:38

So you can't change it per track has to be all tracks (Global) (abit limited tho)

RE: Westhill (COP in chase mode) - Dan - 2015-03-29 19:39

Well, it depends how it is coded, I assume it is a global variable though and thus, simply a bug with the new track.