[TC] Gaming Forums
Car Market! - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Car Market! (/showthread.php?tid=16768)

Car Market! - KooKoo - 2015-03-31 11:26

Hello everyone,
I came up with an idea suddenly, why don't we make an area in a corner of a track or somewhere in the track that if we go to its like a car market. What im trying to say is what we if we have a car market where people can go there and put their car on sale with their prefered price and once that car is bought by a customer the money is automatically deposited in the person(s) money or he can manually claim it, even, why not make the market menu pop-up in the car market and also people can buy new/used cars over there or even trade, their preferable choice! Smile
So what do you guys think? Sorry if this idea looks useless but its kind of nice and realistic. I'll try to explain it more if you guys have any questions Tongue

KooKoo

RE: Car Market! - VirtualTourist - 2015-03-31 13:25

I like the way the car market is now.

The "dealer" sets the prices, so players can't scam each other.

Which is what will happen. Look at eBay.

RE: Car Market! - KooKoo - 2015-03-31 13:27

Yeah but players can see the condition of the vehicle, real trade price and everything. Obviously (if) this gets implemented there will be a limit.

RE: Car Market! - VirtualTourist - 2015-03-31 13:36

Yeah, like they can now.

I just don't see the point of this, obviously if TC or Chuck see a point to it it might get done.

RE: Car Market! - Carl - 2015-04-03 08:37

Ahh I see what you mean, so you want to be able to advertise your car for sale at that location and if somebody wishes to purchase a car they would go there?

Nice idea my friend. +1

However, this would clearly cause disruption with the current auto-market.

So I doubt this would be put in place but it's a great idea.

RE: Car Market! - KooKoo - 2015-04-03 09:09

Yeah like an area where we can list the car for sale and look at people(s) vehicles with their listed price instead of making the argument on the main chat. I hope this idea gets implemented Tongue

RE: Car Market! - Luke - 2015-04-03 10:49

In my opinion I think this is a pretty sweet idea. Although, a little complex and could take some tweaking because, if I'm not mistaken, you are wanting a local interface where you can select the cars (Like the website car market but ingame). It is possible and I doubt very difficult but it's definitely not top priority right now Smile.

RE: Car Market! - KooKoo - 2015-04-03 11:02

Yeah, this idea just popped up and i thought i should share, possibly it might catch attention?