[TC] Gaming Forums
Cop rights. - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Cop rights. (/showthread.php?tid=1711)

Cop rights. - Mikko1 - 2012-01-19 16:05

Please, give me a chance of getting my cop rights back once more.
I have my rights permed by lamp, for speeding (got them removed the 4th time)
Is there any chance letting me complete basic training once more? I have been studying about everything that is in it.

Hope i will get them back, but of course the chance, is in your, TC admin's, hands.

Thanks for reading, i keep my hopes up,
Mikko.

RE: Cop rights. - Ash - 2012-01-19 16:16

Savvy revoked them this time. As you've had so many chances, i wouldnt get your hopes up to be honest with you.

However i will inform the admin who placed this restriction.

RE: Cop rights. - Mikko1 - 2012-01-19 16:18

(2012-01-19 16:16)Ash Wrote:  Savvy revoked them this time. As you've had so many chances, i wouldnt get your hopes up to be honest with you.

However i will inform the admin who placed this restriction.

Thank you Ash, i still have my little hope though.

RE: Cop rights. - Savy - 2012-01-19 16:30

You've had your cop rights revoked a total of 4times, this tells me you aren't very good at listening to what you are told in training and by TC's. The decision I made to revoke your cop rights permanently were fair in my eyes, I also had Lamp on Team Speak with me while we was spectating you in-game. We seen you wrong side and speed a total of 8times in 2laps.

As this is your 4th time which has turned into you losing your rights permanently, it is up to the Lead Trainer of the training team (Cal) if you get another chance. As the trainers are the ones who do this with their free time they don't like having to constantly re-train people who just ignore them and lose their rights within days. I'll speak to Cal and let him decide if you deserve another chance or not, will leave the thread open for Cal to respond.

RE: Cop rights. - Pete - 2012-01-19 16:39

As Savy says, it's ultimately up to Cal as to whether you are allowed to take training again.

Usually this is done when someone has had their rights revoked 3 times, but you've had them revoked 4 times.

I wouldn't hold out much hope...

RE: Cop rights. - Cal - 2012-01-28 11:37

Ok, sorry for the long reply, I haven't had a chance to talk to Lamp or Savy about this yet. I will do this asap.

RE: Cop rights. - Mikko1 - 2012-01-28 15:26

Thank you Cal Smile

RE: Cop rights. - Cal - 2012-02-01 16:35

I'm afraid this time the decision from [TC] and the Training Team is going to be to not allow you to be trained, we normally will consider perm revoking cop rights the second time, and this is the 4th. Therefore, we cannot really allow this to happen, as you have had many chances. Sorry.