[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Cop Ramming another cop, no apology (Report Archived by Pipa) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Cop Ramming another cop, no apology (Report Archived by Pipa) (/showthread.php?tid=17201)

+ Cop Ramming another cop, no apology (Report Archived by Pipa) - Dale - 2015-04-28 19:08

Your LFS username: minniyer

Their LFS username(s):sergey29
Their in-game nickname(s):RDP*Angel[COP]

Main reason(s): ramming, then no sorry when they could have stopped

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/udmhn1cyiigmloj/angel.mpr

Replay timestamps: from 37:00 to 37:20

Description of incident (inc date & time):

Before 37:00 i'm sitting around the corner waiting for the chase to come round, then i move up because it looks like a u-turn, when i reach them the suspect was heading back towards me then this happened, i got no apology afterwards

RE: Cop Ramming another cop, no apology - Pipa - 2015-04-28 19:56

It looked a bit like failed teamwork there.

He probably thought you would let him through, since he was already facing the right way. Then failed to react when you did not do so.

That would explain the first small nudge, but then keeping his foot down and ramming you out of his way is unacceptable. Also he completely failed to apologise for it.

Since he is active on the forum, i will drop him a pm to see if he would like to respond.

RE: Cop Ramming another cop, no apology - Angel - 2015-04-28 21:15

Hello. Minniyer. First, yes, sorry for my action, i didnt meant to get u away by ramming and rolling you. Second. I was in a hurry and after the suspect is u turned, i tried to u turn as fast as possible, after that u came and stopped with your side in front of me. I tried to pass u but i failed and after i just want to pass you by any way, that's why i rolled you. And yes, i didnt apogolised, sorry for that, was in a hurry and forgot to write sorry. Now im apogolise for you, sorry, wont happen again. Thanks

RE: Cop Ramming another cop, no apology - Pipa - 2015-04-28 21:47

I understand that you were in a hurry, but loosing your cop rights over it is just not worth it.

Also teamwork is the key, you are unlikely to box a suspect by yourself so look out of your fellow cops and work together.

I will leave a short note on your URS angel, if this won't repeat itself then you have nothing to worry about. Be more careful in future, thanks.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.