[TC] Gaming Forums
- report Otava• [COP] (Archived by Dracula) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - report Otava• [COP] (Archived by Dracula) (/showthread.php?tid=17271)

- report Otava• [COP] (Archived by Dracula) - alfd-raly - 2015-05-02 06:40

Your LFS username: alfd-raly

Their LFS username(s): onniotava
Their in-game nickname(s): •Otava• [COP]

Main reason(s): Fine I dont do anything?

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.mediafire.com/?vp22olmk7z72w4v
Replay timestamps:
12:00
Description of incident (inc date & time): I dont care about money. But why he stopped me and Im not do anything?

RE: report Otava• [COP] - Otava - 2015-05-02 07:03

Okay.

The fine came from corner cutting. You cut a corner clearly.
[Image: gQLkL82.jpg]
This shows how you did cut it. You should have gone about the blue line, but You gone red. It is corner cutting clearly. Because it was just small thing; I did gave you only 30€ fine. And corner cutting is offically a fine in the fine list.

Careless driving (30€ / 60€ / 100€)
Examples: cutting corners, ignoring lines, cones and barriers, drifting, doughnutting, all kind of stunts on the track, operating an unsafe vehicle, constantly driving backwards

report Otava• [COP] - Dracula - 2015-05-02 07:34

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hello,
Although it is a very picky fine, I see it as perfectly valid, agreeing completely with the picture Otava made.
He even had the option to fine you more than he did for wrong siding, but didn't, you should be happy it was such a small fine.
No action will be taken.

Now, I need to address something which has been happening as of late.
Users Reporting is for reporting people breaking rules, it is not to ask questions like this report did.
If you hadn't noticed, [TC] servers not only have the stunning feature of a working online chat, they even have a private messaging system.

Believe it or not, you can actually use these features to ask the cop himself why you were fined, or even private message the user on our forums, instead of choosing to clutter the users reporting forum section and waste time like this report did.
Try use this section as a last resort.
This doesn't go for just you, it goes for a few users I'm not going to name here.

Please, try it.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.