[TC] Gaming Forums
Are two people now allowed to do a traffic stop? (Without it going into a chase) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Are two people now allowed to do a traffic stop? (Without it going into a chase) (/showthread.php?tid=17294)

Are two people now allowed to do a traffic stop? (Without it going into a chase) - Sam - 2015-05-03 16:00

Hello,

I just got stopped for a ticket on the server by two people ([GLOW] Martynas [COP] & [TC]›Dan‹[VCU]) without it going into chase mode, have the rules been changed to allow two people to ticket or not? I tried asking on the server but never got a solid answer as to why this was.

Thanks!

RE: Are two people now allowed to do a traffic stop? (Without it going into a chase) - Ras - 2015-05-03 16:07

I am not sure what you mean. Obviously only one cop can do !chase and give you a ticket. If you mean another cop parking up at the traffic stop, then that is fine as long as you still have room to drive off, should you wish to initiate a chase.

RE: Are two people now allowed to do a traffic stop? (Without it going into a chase) - Dan - 2015-05-03 16:08

I was only role playing as a VCU and parking up. I wasn't blocking your path, it was only a little bit of fun. You only got the one fine, so, I think there has just been a bit of misunderstanding here, lol.

RE: Are two people now allowed to do a traffic stop? (Without it going into a chase) - Ash - 2015-05-03 17:24

Administrator Message by: Ash

Moved from Sever & Insim Suggestions to General Discussions.