[TC] Gaming Forums
[P] Basic training - SgtCox - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Police Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Basic Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+----- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+----- Thread: [P] Basic training - SgtCox (/showthread.php?tid=17348)

[P] Basic training - SgtCox - Shoot - 2015-05-08 21:49

LFS Username:SgtCox
Nickname:Shoot
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No):Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language): Just made a come back after 2 years away. Free most weekends

RE: Basic training - SgtCox - Luke - 2015-05-08 22:07

Hello,

Your cop rights were revoked Until: 2016-07-17 21:58:51 by an ex-TC. In theory, you are not able to be trained until then however, a discussion can be upheld to make a possible exception.

Due to this situation and the comments made your application will go under discussion with TC and the Training Team. Please be patient.

Thanks!

~Luke
[TC] Training Team

RE: Basic training - SgtCox - Shoot - 2015-05-08 22:35

Oh right thanks I never knew that. I have come back with a fresh head and ready to put the past to bed.

Thanks Shoot

RE: Basic training - SgtCox - Luke - 2015-05-10 18:18

Hello,

After discussing, we have decided to give you a chance to regain your cop rights on the condition that this is your last opportunity. You have had 3 cop revocations currently, if you receive a 4th you will not be trained again. Please take your time to practice your car control in the mean time.

Thanks,

~Luke
[TC] Training Team Management

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it

RE: Basic training - SgtCox - Shoot - 2015-05-10 22:34

Read and understood

Thanks Shoot

Basic training - SgtCox - Luke - 2015-05-10 22:35

You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Basic training - SgtCox - Connor - 2015-05-19 22:33

Training Information:

Took place on: 19/05/15

Trainer(s) Present: Connor [T], Ace [T]

Assistance Present: Louis [CA], Barney [CA]

Lead Trainer: Connor [T]

Good Points:

Your car control has improved a lot since I last saw you on the server. You were able to keep up with me and did not fall for any tricks I gave you. This meant your awareness of the suspect was generally good.

Your PITs in general were to a sufficient standard; they were effective and safe. The PIT you performed at the end was especially good and caused me to spin out into the wall, allowing you to block me. This also meant that you used your surroundings well, and to your advantage.

It was also good to see you blocking the gap, and effectively too.

Improvements:

Be a bit more aware of the surroundings when the suspect is U turning, it'll allow you to gain an advantage over the suspect.

When you go in for a PIT, you will need to get in line with the suspect before pitting them and make sure there is enough of the car's rear wheel arch to get an effective PIT in.

Notes: You will still need to pass Advanced training to regain your COP rights. Keep an eye out for times in this thread.

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team