[TC] Gaming Forums
Gas station in Blackwood - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Gas station in Blackwood (/showthread.php?tid=17359)

Gas station in Blackwood - kon4a - 2015-05-09 15:34

I just did a lap on Blackwood and noticed, that the layout seems really boring, with nearly nothing changed since I remember it. As we've got extra free objects now, might as well add some Gas Stations or other buildings somewhere around the track to add some realism etc., similar to the buildings made in Kyoto.

[Image: NsNXPZb.jpg]

RE: Gas station in Blackwood - Cam - 2015-05-09 15:49

It's a very small map, there's no need to overexert the objects. Even if so, I'm sure they would want to implement changes away from the public server with no other drivers about to prevent any hassle/disruption before introducing them.

RE: Gas station in Blackwood - KooKoo - 2015-05-09 15:51

The map is really small, making it more fancy(er) will just make it tighter for drivers.

RE: Gas station in Blackwood - kon4a - 2015-05-09 15:52

My idea about the Gas stations or other buildings would literally just use the parking spaces around the track, already using barriers to keep them safe, therefore adding some more objects there wouldn't hurt anyone, I guess...

RE: Gas station in Blackwood - KooKoo - 2015-05-09 15:56

I drive on the grass & 'those parking areas' sometimes to overtake cars because of not enough space.

RE: Gas station in Blackwood - Sadie - 2015-05-09 17:52

Me want more bridges :c

RE: Gas station in Blackwood - kon4a - 2015-05-09 18:05

(2015-05-09 17:52)Sadie Wrote:  Me want more bridges :c

I was thinking of adding some bridges to other parts of the track to make more place to drive and do chases, but to be honest, the track does seem a bit too small for that Biggrin

RE: Gas station in Blackwood - Bez - 2015-05-09 18:36

We're hoping not to change anything on Blackwood as the layout is already smooth and works well.

RE: Gas station in Blackwood - Borja - 2015-05-09 18:42

-1 for it. We are exploiting the bridges too much.. like now , it works correctly.

RE: Gas station in Blackwood - KaraK - 2015-05-10 09:10

I absolutely love the tree.
A gas station or two would be nice, but I'm not missing it either Smile