[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - Bastik (Report Archived by Dan) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - Bastik (Report Archived by Dan) (/showthread.php?tid=17490)

+ Report - Bastik (Report Archived by Dan) - Connor - 2015-05-18 22:06

Your LFS username: liv4eva

Their LFS username(s): icebryan
Their in-game nickname(s): (VL)$Bastik$

Main reason(s): Provoking a COP (ramming)

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.myupload.dk/showfile/c4ca4235hbp.mpr
Replay timestamps: 4:46; 6:42-7:01; 7:21; 8:46

Description of incident (inc date & time):

4:46 - Brakechecks someone for no reason. He can clearly see him coming in his mirrors and he just drives away like nothing happened.

6:42-7:01 - Don't know what he's doing here. It seems like he goes to ram the person (Sheepy) who is parked in the parking area but instead he hits the barrier which in turn hits Sheepy anyway and he continues to accelerate into him afterwards. No apology here either. He then drivers on the wrongside and hits an oncoming car, doesn't even try to get out of the way. Apology is finally given here but there was no reason for that.

7:21 - Enters the pits and goes onto the wrongside of the pits. He then accelerates into TigR for no reason and moves him like he isn't even there. He says "chase" was the reason for this, which goes against provoking the COPs for a chase, and of course ramming another driver.

8:46 - I stopped behind Bastik to get him moving as he was near stopped on the Highway, quite clearly very dangerous. Instead of moving on, he decides to reverse into me constantly.

I didn't know why he did it at the time, but I asked him afterwards and he said for the second time, "chase." I told him he had gone against the rule of provoking COPs for a chase and the General rule 1.2.

I then went on to say why I was reporting him to make sure he knew full well what he did, just to see if he would apologise. After I had saved the replay, he just said "lol" like he didn't have a care in the world for it.

He's had this attitude a lot of the time he's been on, especially in chases. He has no regard for other drivers or the COPs chasing him.

Thanks.

Report - Bastik - Dan - 2015-05-19 07:35

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report - Bastik - Dan - 2015-05-19 13:10

Hi

This behavior isn't uncommon and is reflected throughout his history. He will serve a 14 day ban for his actions.

Thanks for the report
~ TC

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.