[TC] Gaming Forums
[P] Basic Training - VirtualTourist - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Police Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Basic Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+----- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+----- Thread: [P] Basic Training - VirtualTourist (/showthread.php?tid=17532)

[P] Basic Training - VirtualTourist - VirtualTourist - 2015-05-21 11:48

LFS Username: VirtualTourist
Nickname: VirtualTourist™
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language): Most evenings, some days, depends what I'm up to. English only.

Passed the cop test yesterday, had a couple chases today, Marius recommends me to apply for basic training, so here I am. Smile

Basic Training - VirtualTourist - Olli - 2015-05-21 11:50

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it

RE: Basic Training - VirtualTourist - VirtualTourist - 2015-05-21 13:08

That was a quick reply Olli!

Yes I have read and understood the Police Manual. Smile Gave it a good read yesterday before I took my test.

I have participated in a few more chases since I posted this, and I feel I'm getting the hang of it. Would still like to complete the training though as there is no harm in learning more, right? Smile

Basic Training - VirtualTourist - Olli - 2015-05-21 14:51

You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

VirtualTourist Wrote:Would still like to complete the training though as there is no harm in learning more, right? Smile

That's correct, also it's nice to hear that you've practiced copping.

Basic Training - VirtualTourist - Olli - 2015-05-22 17:11

Training Information:

Took place on: 22.5.2015

Trainer(s) Present: Olli [T] & Luke [T]

Assistance Present: Barney [CA] & Thomas [CA]

Lead Trainer: Olli [T]

Good Points:

Most of the manoeuvres were safely performed and efficient. However, on some occasions you could have used a bit more force, sometimes being too gentle with the manoeuvres will be disadvantageous for you. Your car control was mostly good and you managed to keep up with the suspect well enough. You seem to be familiar with all the cop rules and guidelines, you performed really well on the verbal questions related to Cop 1&2 Guideline. It was nice to see that you tried to perform as many manoeuvres as you could, not just pits, but you also tried to perform a two car box on several occasions, the latest one even leading to a bust. Your awareness of the suspect's moves and your surroundings was okay. Generally speaking you're quite a safe cop, taking in count that you've got less than 15 hours of copping time on the CityDriving servers. However, there's definitely still room left for improvement. Overall, you show promising signs of improvement, all will come with experience.

Improvements:

Under pressure, you ended up making quite serious mistakes, which lead to you damaging your car quite heavily, just try to stay as relaxed as possible and you'll do well. Due to the fact you had ABS disabled resulted in you being unable to brake in time on several occasions, thus this led to your tyres heating up badly. It's up to you to decide whether you prefer having it enabled or disabled, but you might want to consider using it in future, as it's quite useful after all. You should concentrate the most on improving your general car control at high speeds, as that's the section on which you've got the most room left for improvement.

Authorised by Luke.

Notes: Feel free to apply for Advanced Training.

[P] Basic Training - VirtualTourist - Olli - 2015-05-22 17:35

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team