[TC] Gaming Forums
- Report : rodgsteves (Archived by Dan) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Report : rodgsteves (Archived by Dan) (/showthread.php?tid=17564)

- Report : rodgsteves (Archived by Dan) - Jeff - 2015-05-23 18:35

●Your LFS username: jeffrey_wkh

● Their LFS username: [TN]>Undercover<
● Their in-game nickname: rodgsteves
● Main reason(s): i.e. Using unreasonable or excessive force

●Replay link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzEMdr3N_jnoVEk1STRKcGxMd1E/view?usp=sharing

● Description of incident (inc date & time) 23/5/2015 19:00 UK time

00:37:40 : I stopped at the intersection to wait for the chase, when suspect came he didn't drive around me even theres a lot of space for him to maneuver, as seen in the pic, he chose to aim at my back and spin me off

[Image: 21jomro.png]

Thanks

RE: Report : rodgsteves - Undercover - 2015-05-23 21:21

Hi,

I Had no choice since you was placing a roadblock, due to the fact that I was being chased and a lot of pressure was on me. I lost consentration and the first view of your car was this :

[Image: lfs_00000002.jpg]

Click the image to open it in a new tab for a better resolution.

The road seemed to be blocked at the first time, which made me take a descision to use some force on your car to get through, and with of lag the situation was worsened and this was the outcome.

I think that there is nothing wrong with what I've done and I'll be leaving the final decision to an admin.

Many thanks
-Undercover.

Report : rodgsteves - Dan - 2015-05-23 22:43

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hello

I think rodgsteves tried to make the best out of the situation by aiming for the rear wheel arch. Admitedly, he could have lifted off the gas a bit more and even to an extent - braked. Had the impact been directly on the side of the car, I maybe would have taken action.

rodgsteves just a note maybe for next time: you might want to lift off or even brake if you can see a clear obstacle in your path. I'll leave this open for 24 hours should either of you have any questions. Smile

Thanks
~ TC

RE: Report : rodgsteves - Undercover - 2015-05-24 17:59

(2015-05-23 22:43)Dan Wrote:  rodgsteves just a note maybe for next time: you might want to lift off or even brake if you can see a clear obstacle in your path. I'll leave this open for 24 hours should either of you have any questions. Smile

Noted

Thanks.

- Report : rodgsteves (Archived by Dan) - Dan - 2015-05-24 23:03

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.