[TC] Gaming Forums
In game money for real money - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: In game money for real money (/showthread.php?tid=17617)

In game money for real money - czeky - 2015-05-26 20:56

Am i able to buy in game money for real money?

Or am i able to buy money from other players?

RE: In game money for real money - Frozen - 2015-05-26 21:18

You cannot buy in-game money with real money officially. With luck someboy might want to trade with you ingame money for another thing/real money, however its a risk you take.

I would say, stay on the speedlimit and use cars with restriction to earn money as fast as possible

RE: In game money for real money - czeky - 2015-05-26 21:36

(2015-05-26 21:18)Frozen Wrote:  You cannot buy in-game money with real money officially. With luck someboy might want to trade with you ingame money for another thing/real money, however its a risk you take.

I would say, stay on the speedlimit and use cars with restriction to earn money as fast as possible

Okay thanks for that and also how can i add intake restriction to my car cause i can't find it any where.

RE: In game money for real money - Frozen - 2015-05-26 21:42

Go to the pits (shift + p) then on the bottom of the page you will see different buttons (Brakes, suspension...) click on the first one of the left then you will see on the right side a scroll bar "Intake restriction" there you can add 1 to 50% engine restriction

RE: In game money for real money - BP - 2015-05-27 17:20

Frozen pretty much said it all. But, just to re-iterate:

We do not offer a service where you can buy InSim money with real money, or - vice versa - exchange InSim money for real money.

Whilst there is currently no rule in place preventing people from doing this with other players, we do not encourage it - and you do it at your own risk. If someone doesn't hold up their end of the bargain, you're out of luck. It is not recommended nor supported by us.