[TC] Gaming Forums
+ report Criminal-team (Report Archived by Dan) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + report Criminal-team (Report Archived by Dan) (/showthread.php?tid=17658)

+ report Criminal-team (Report Archived by Dan) - thijsssiiee - 2015-05-29 18:08

Your LFS username:Thijsssiiee

Their LFS username(s):Criminal-team
Their in-game nickname(s):Soulshaker

Main reason(s): ramming tyre stands from roadblock

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/5xsiy65n5v88wym/sick+crash.mpr

Replay timestamps: 28:46 - roadblock was set.
29:13 - Zsamni driving by perfectly. as it should be.

29:55 - Soulshaker appears and TURNED AROUND only to mess with the roadblock. i appear to help with roadblock onyl by car.

30:55 - Soulshaker being asked to move but wont listen.

31:00 - suspect arrives and Soulshaker just on time to get away.

Description of incident (inc date & time): some guy keep driving in our roadblocks to remove them, he had the right too pass and there was no reason for a roadblock already but it wasnt my roadblock. if so he is not allowed to keep driving in our roadblocks in my opinion. +- 19:50 +1 Amsterdam May 29 2015

report Criminal-team - Dan - 2015-05-30 10:02

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Since the rules don't explicitly state that you can't tamper with roadblocks and intentionally knock them down, I guess it can fall under the rule of interfering with chases. Intentionally hitting down tyres to reveal the roadblock or hitting down tyres to reduce the effect of the roadblock can be classed as interference.

I'll issue a confirmable warning stating that roadblocks aren't meant for fun and games and that interfering with chases is not permitted.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.