[TC] Gaming Forums
A sincere farewell. - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Affiliate Teams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Forum: The Red Devil Street Racers (/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Thread: A sincere farewell. (/showthread.php?tid=17686)

Pages: 1 2

A sincere farewell. - Connor - 2015-06-02 16:36

Hello all,

Over the past three years or so, I've seen many changes to [RDSR], be that in the management or more in general, the members. I've seen old members grow from when they just joined as an uncommunicative recruit, to a fully fledged Supervisor or Senior Member, telling the next few recruits what to do. As a wise [RDSR] founder once said, "It is not the Leaders that make the team, but the members within it." And that is what [RDSR] is all about; that is what I set out to achieve when handed the reigns and I feel like that goal was sincerely achieved.

And in this achievement, I can see a group of guys who really do get along, through the good times and the bad times. There's been banter, laughs, arguments and all out verbal warfare, but we've always pulled through because we are a family, a tight unit that will always look out for each other. And without the help of the members, I don't think the team and I would be where we are at right now.

So thank you, members; thank you [TC] community for supporting my leadership of [RDSR] from the day of that very promotion to the present day. It's been one hell of a ride, but, I feel like it is time for me to say goodbye, broaden my horizons and, possibly, offer more to [TC] as they have done to me, giving me more opportunities than I could have possibly imagined.

Of course, I leave the team in the trustworthy hands of Nismo, Marty and Greyzone to manage the team from now on. I know you can make the team live on through this amazing community. Congratulations to [RDSR] Nismo who I have left in charge as Team Leader of [RDSR]. He will have the option of allocating an Assistant Leader for himself as well.

It is also with great sadness that [RDSR] Louis is also leaving the team for personal reasons. He's been great in the behind-the-scenes work on the forums as our resident Forum Developer and I thank him for his continual support and work in that field. Good luck to you!

Once again, thank you, everyone in the team, for your continual support and friendship over the years. Stay in close touch; I will not forget you, any of you.

Thanks,

~Connor

RE: A sincere farewell. - Howlin - 2015-06-02 16:47

Best of luck Connor! You've done a great job during your time in [RDSR]. Best of luck to you too Louis!

RE: A sincere farewell. - Olli - 2015-06-02 16:50

Good luck.

RE: A sincere farewell. - Spark - 2015-06-02 16:50

Best of luck, buddy. RDSR will never be the same without you. Best of Luck Louis. Biggrin

RE: A sincere farewell. - Luke - 2015-06-02 16:52

You did a great job Connor! Best of luck!

Same goes for you Louis!

RE: A sincere farewell. - Frozen - 2015-06-02 16:55

As you already know Connor, I've already told you in the past, you did a really great job and wish you all the best mate! Smile

Good luck Louis

RE: A sincere farewell. - Cam - 2015-06-02 17:02

Good luck Connor, your dedication to RDSR has been unquestionable.

RDSR won't be the same without you...

Good luck Louis.

RE: A sincere farewell. - Warped - 2015-06-02 17:06

Good luck!

RE: A sincere farewell. - Barney - 2015-06-02 17:10

Good luck! (also at TC recruitment i guess Tongue)

RE: A sincere farewell. - Owl - 2015-06-02 17:32

Good Luck!

RE: A sincere farewell. - Trinax - 2015-06-02 18:21

Wow. Good luck guys! And you have done a great jobb Connor! Smile

Good luck!

RE: A sincere farewell. - Russ - 2015-06-02 18:40

Good luck guys!

RE: A sincere farewell. - Haribo - 2015-06-02 19:44

Best luck Connor Sad

RE: A sincere farewell. - Rooztez - 2015-06-02 20:08

Good luck in the future!

RE: A sincere farewell. - Sam - 2015-06-02 20:24

Good luck, weird seeing you without a RDSR tag now!

RE: A sincere farewell. - Deaky - 2015-06-02 20:29

Good luck!

RE: A sincere farewell. - Greyzone - 2015-06-02 20:59

You both will be more than missed in the team! Thx for all of your dedication and hard work, you have done just perfect!

Best of luck for your recruitment Connor, i'm sure you will do your very best! (of course also for everything else Tongue )
Best of luck to you too Louis, was very nice to work with you Smile

See you both on the servers Smile

RE: A sincere farewell. - LowRider - 2015-06-02 21:15

Good luck

RE: A sincere farewell. - Ehet - 2015-06-02 21:18

Good luck.

RE: A sincere farewell. - Borja - 2015-06-02 21:25

Good luck.You are a good person Smile