[TC] Gaming Forums
Garage pitbox split - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Garage pitbox split (/showthread.php?tid=17770)

Garage pitbox split - Louis - 2015-06-04 20:52

So, the pit garage on main street is probably one of the busiest pit areas on the map, you will often spend time waiting to pit there and find that people use it as a parking space.

My idea was to place another concrete slab bisecting the other one, at -22.5 Degrees. This will effectively turn this pit area into 4 meaning 4 people at once!

[Image: 6n66R81.jpg]

RE: Garage pitbox split - Barney - 2015-06-04 20:56

simple. effective. yes pls. the pushing there can be annoying.

RE: Garage pitbox split - GT4tube - 2015-06-04 21:06

pro idea!

+1

RE: Garage pitbox split - Louis - 2015-06-04 21:07

Alternatively... More pit boxes would seem more logical, but this just seems cooler Tongue

RE: Garage pitbox split - Howlin - 2015-06-04 21:52

I prefer realism, if anything i'm in favor of more pitboxes.

An even better solution would be for people to stop parking in them, i'll probably start giving people a few seconds to respond and if they fail to do so then they will be force specced. Simple punishment to encourage people not to park there.

RE: Garage pitbox split - BP - 2015-06-05 06:51

(2015-06-04 21:52)Howlin Wrote:  I prefer realism, if anything i'm in favor of more pitboxes.

An even better solution would be for people to stop parking in them, i'll probably start giving people a few seconds to respond and if they fail to do so then they will be force specced. Simple punishment to encourage people not to park there.

'Cos yellow boxes which magically fix your car is so realistic. Tongue
Also, I'd rather pitlane people in those cases, as opposed to speccing. Unless someone does it multiple times or on purpose, it shouldn't be a punishment but rather a means of clearing the situation.

Idea in OP seems good.