[TC] Gaming Forums
excuse - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Arrivals and Newbies (/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+---- Thread: excuse (/showthread.php?tid=18068)

excuse - thijsssiiee - 2015-06-19 16:45

hey guys,
maybe you know me from the servers and know that im not new. but some of you will know i have had a very bad history at playing lfs. ive been playing for more than a year and ive got several bans. for bad behavier etc.
and i want to set the record straight. as some may know im playing again after a 30 days ban and as some also may know that im seriously improving. after the ban ive played different. i want to start over again. im making friends on the server and im having a great time now. im not anymore the guy whos ramming if something happens not as i want it. im growing up. and i hope you guys can forgive me and forget the bad name.

cheers,

Thijs

RE: excuse - Borja - 2015-06-19 17:05

All the people can change , and have to had second opportunities.

When u see [CSR]Borja at servers , come to me , and cruise with me Smile

RE: excuse - thijsssiiee - 2015-06-19 17:28

thanks borja, i will Biggrin

RE: excuse - bowler - 2015-06-19 17:33

Never been bad or insulting to me quality player though mate . Everyone deserves a 2nd chance Smile

RE: excuse - KooKoo - 2015-06-19 19:20

Every person deserves a second chance. Don't let us down and show us who you really are, I know you are better person than who you were before.

Mistakes always happen and people rarely ask for forgiveness, you did and you deserve a second chance.

We should get a cruise or a chase going on together sometime Thumbup1

KooKoo

RE: excuse - thijsssiiee - 2015-06-19 19:25

thanks guys Tongue kookoo would be nice yeah Biggrin

RE: excuse - Frozen - 2015-06-19 21:03

Actually, its great you ask for sorry but the best thing is to prove you have changed. With effort everyone can and for sure you tooSmile

RE: excuse - thijsssiiee - 2015-06-19 21:08

get online than frozen Wink

RE: excuse - Don - 2015-06-19 21:18

Good to hear Thijs Smile

RE: excuse - Otava - 2015-06-19 21:21

I actually even doesnt know this like I didnt know that Petye is old Lamp, have always thought you re one of those nice guys and of course this doesnt effect it and you are still better than I am in my eyes (atleast in [TC], havent met you in real life Smile )

RE: excuse - Olli - 2015-06-19 21:58

I'm glad to hear that you've changed.

RE: excuse - Haribo - 2015-06-20 14:51

I hope you follow good line too Smile Me too have bad history, but i give second chance for to show you who I am. Since then I feel I've changed. Only a matter of decision for the whole.So cheer up again and rooting for it to succeed Smile Smile

RE: excuse - Nathan - 2015-06-29 12:19

Well i hope the changed you is for the better,

If you have any questions regarding rules/server attitude and etiquette get in touch