[TC] Gaming Forums
(Refund Request Denied by Bez) Refund Request - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Refund Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+----- Forum: Refund Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: (Refund Request Denied by Bez) Refund Request (/showthread.php?tid=18476)

(Refund Request Denied by Bez) Refund Request - Dino - 2015-07-11 19:02

Your LFS Username: hsvdin0

- Time & Date of Incident 11th July '15 20:45 GMT+2

- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.filedropper.com/thomasdk95
- Replay Timestamps: 7:30.00

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund:
I got fined by thomasdk95 60€ careless driving and I don't feel it's legit since all I did was hitting the barrier and going from right to left lane with NO traffic close.

Tried to contact Thomas ingame to talk with him about him, but his attitude was poor once again like some time ago in another refund request.
(http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=16966)

RE: Refund Request - Bez - 2015-07-11 19:11

I think you're thinking of "Dangerous driving" fine in your case. Where traffic has to be endangered for you to receive that type of fine.

The "Careless driving" fine is perfectly fit for situations like this. Where careless driving occurs. This would include hitting objects due to careless driving.

RE: Refund Request - Thomas - 2015-07-11 19:17

Hello Dino,

I have here made a compilation of pictures showing you going from one lane to another on multiple occasation, and for quite a long duration as well. I chose a medium fine due to the duration of the incident aswell as it being on the Autobahn(160 km/h road/zone).

[Image: iSv75dL.jpg]
[Image: AvKUCTV.jpg]
[Image: 0xQYqpVh.jpg]
[Image: fPiLYTSh.jpg][Image: hxoJDslh.jpg]
[Image: xluJE7Mh.jpg]
[Image: cDnvCVph.jpg]
[Image: 2YXc3Knh.jpg]
Please excuse the order of the pictures, imgur seems to have mixed them up a tiny bit.

After I had fined you, you said the following, and I quote:
Quote:11-07-2015 20:47:12 : [TT]Dino^h105 : annoying cop

When you confronted me with the wish of a refund, I was busy with a chase.. When I had finished my chase the final confrontation was:
Quote:11-07-2015 20:53:33 : [GLOW]Thomas[COP] : [TT]Dino#105 - forum.city-driving.co.uk
11-07-2015 20:53:46 : [GLOW]Thomas[COP] : You may post a refund request there
I wouldn't call that having a bad attitude. It was merely an attempt at being helpful in order to guide you to the place where you could be able to ask for a refund.

RE: Refund Request - Dino - 2015-07-11 19:22

I indeed would call it a bad attitude, after noticing you were in a chase I waited till it was over to try to talk to you again about it - what I got was a link to the forum.
You should know that admins asked several times already that players should TALK and not go onto the forum instantly.

@Bez - No, I wasn't talking about dangerous driving. With what I said I wanted to point out that there is no reason to fine someone for changing lanes when there is no traffic. It's just common sense to stick to the right - though not fineable as long as the line is not changed shortly before someone tried to overtake.

About the object hitting part (object = wall?!) - does this mean every person who crashes can be fined, no matter if the person hit anyone else or endangered someone else? If so, then you may archive this thread please and I'll know better in future.

Thanks!

RE: Refund Request - Bez - 2015-07-11 19:39

Obviously there is no Law in place to stop you from changing lanes whenever you'd like to, but IMHO you should always stay in the right lane unless overtaking or the current driving lane is blocked.

If yourself or other people are managing to crash into objects due to careless driving then yes, you may issue a "Careless driving" fine for this.

If someone was hit by another user you would issue a fine for "Causing an accident" to the person who caused this.

If someone endangered another user with their driving you would issue a "Dangerous driving" fine.

As simple as that.

We're sorry, but your refund request has been denied.