[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - Crashing - [COP] Glen (glenhoeyke) (Report Archived by Howlin) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - Crashing - [COP] Glen (glenhoeyke) (Report Archived by Howlin) (/showthread.php?tid=18503)

+ Report - Crashing - [COP] Glen (glenhoeyke) (Report Archived by Howlin) - Crystal - 2015-07-13 21:15

Your LFS username: Crystal141192

Their LFS username(s): glenhoeyke
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP] Glen

Main reason(s):
Crashing me whilst on duty as a cop and instead of apologizing, claiming it was my fault

Replay and/or screenshot link: Replay Link (Dropbox)
Replay timestamps: from 3:51:25.00

Description of incident (inc date & time):
(3:51:52.00) I drive in the right lane of the autobahn when Glen suddenly starts chasing ... dunno who really, but he wants to pass me and has the whole left lane to pass. But instead of safely passing, he crashes into me twice and takes off without apologizing. When I confront him about it he says that I didn't move. I'm not sure where he wants me to move when I am already in the right lane.

I am not sure if it was on purpose. It could be related to an incident I had with him earlier (43:40.00) where I towed someone and he basically stole the tow and told me to stop cause I would just be ramming (45:31.00 and 48:35.00).

Either way if this was purpose or not, I don't think a cop should behave like that. You can't just drive like shit and then not apologize and then even claim it was my fault.

Report - Crashing - [COP] Glen (glenhoeyke) - Howlin - 2015-07-15 16:38

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report - Crashing - [COP] Glen (glenhoeyke) - Howlin - 2015-07-15 18:28

The incident was most certainly Glen's fault, he had more than enough room on the left and you weren't traveling very fast. He should have apologised when he hit you and will receive a warning for his failure to do so.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.