[TC] Gaming Forums
suspect arrow colour - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: suspect arrow colour (/showthread.php?tid=18618)

suspect arrow colour - bowler - 2015-07-20 09:10

Hi guys cant see if this has been posted before i had a idea for cops.... would it be possible when you initiate a chase your syspect on the map will change colour . As when my suspect gets a bit ahead to a rb and other users are there its confusing to know witch way to go.. ty for your time and hope to here all your thoughts

Yours sincerly
Ganji

RE: suspect arrow colour - Borja - 2015-07-20 09:18

No, because it will give you advantage of where is suspect.

RE: suspect arrow colour - Barney - 2015-07-20 09:18

dont think thats possible as the minimap is gamewise and not displayed by the insim.

RE: suspect arrow colour - bowler - 2015-07-20 09:25

Yes i see what you mean borja but as the escape time or distance changed we can hardly make a mistake and ok barney i thought chuck might be able to make summin but as it not insim it may be pretty hard

RE: suspect arrow colour - Olli - 2015-07-20 10:15

I highly doubt Chuck's able to do that. Also, this would give the COPs a huge advantage.

RE: suspect arrow colour - Pete - 2015-07-20 10:23

Impossible to achieve. LFS cannot let you pick out one car on the minimap, let alone re-colour it.

RE: suspect arrow colour - Borja - 2015-07-20 10:41

Maybe imposible because all havent the same configuration. Some dont map. Others have stoped map. And other ones have move map...

RE: suspect arrow colour - bowler - 2015-07-20 10:45

Lol ok lads get the picture bad idea Smile still worth a thought ty all for time and comments

RE: suspect arrow colour - Sadie - 2015-07-20 15:43

Would be posible if chuck was able to "edit" witch number of lap you are. If i am not completely wrong the people that are not on same lap as you have an diffrent color.

-1 will be an huge adventage.