[TC] Gaming Forums
bad driving - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: bad driving (/showthread.php?tid=18629)

bad driving - chad03 - 2015-07-20 19:17

well this to the cops that dont look at whats going on / on the road as in when you are driving they pull out without looking and also people parking on the YELLOW XXXXXXX not allowed as if you drive in rl your know what it means so this is ment to be a realistic game so we try to apply by the rules but oathers dont ////// when cops hit u when driving they conplain saying oh its your fult all the time when its theres all the time all cops need re training and to put more mirroes on there cars ect

RE: bad driving - Stunna - 2015-07-20 19:19

What exactly is this?

RE: bad driving - Dan - 2015-07-20 19:20

[Image: tumblr_inline_mjvjowLEJx1rhqkfq.gif]

RE: bad driving - Dino - 2015-07-20 19:20

Sirens = Slow down, keep distance, stay behind, move to the right side, don't overtake, don't come close, don't interfer.

You failed slowing down, you failed keeping distance, you crashed into my back.
Be happy it's only a UF1 force for 60 minutes.

Replay not avaliable anymore due to restarting LFS.

RE: bad driving - Owl - 2015-07-20 19:28

Not being harsh but please sort out your English writing skills before posting another thread we don't get the point of. If you seriously have a problem with cops, PM them either in game or on the forums.

Just my two cents Tongue

RE: bad driving - chad03 - 2015-07-20 19:47

well people should not park on the yellow XXXXXX at all as if you drive in real life your know what that means and also this is ment to be a realistic server for driving so it should mean the same on game and also cops should check mirrors and also drive in there lane without cutting people up like wrong side all the time so on ect the XXX is the werst there should be a auto £60 fine if parked on

RE: bad driving - Luke - 2015-07-20 19:52

You are not allowed to park on the XXXX markers however, it is NOT against the server rules. It's up to the cops to deal with that.

RE: bad driving - Borja - 2015-07-20 19:59

And why dont use !tc for report them? Or just use report section? I think its more logical than come here saying CoPs aRE baD and NeEd to Check and Sfjsjajx....

Im prety sure that if a cop do something wrong, applogise.

RE: bad driving - Dino - 2015-07-20 20:17

Chad, I know you've done the thread because of the incident with me.

Instead of trying to moan about cops now, follow the rules yourself and if you find a cop doing something wrong feel free to make him aware of it.

It's also quite funny that you're saying that some people don't know anything in the game cause they don't drive in REAL LIFE. I personally have my doubts you even have a drivers license in real.

RE: bad driving - chad03 - 2015-07-20 20:49

its all not just you so i made this up as the main deal is the cops and tha XXXXXXXXX

RE: bad driving - KooKoo - 2015-07-20 20:52

I think he means the cross hatched area on the roundabout

RE: bad driving - Deaky - 2015-07-20 20:54

Am i allowed to laugh?

RE: bad driving - BP - 2015-07-20 20:59

IMO no one (civilians or even cops watching traffic) should be parking on the yellow hatchings near roundabout.

It's a part of the road, and sometimes people go wide at the roundabout, so anyone parking on the hatchings may be in their path. It's generally a dangerous place to park, and it's also a silly place - it is close to a car park and also close to a space where cops can monitor traffic. Unfortunately the yellow hatchings seem to be having a counterintuitive effect, as people seem to want to park there more.

If you believe a cop is breaking a rule, please speak to them nicely, and if you're not satisfied by their response, feel free to file a report.

RE: bad driving - KooKoo - 2015-07-20 21:03

(2015-07-20 20:59)BP Wrote:  IMO no one (civilians or even cops watching traffic) should be parking on the yellow hatchings near roundabout.

Please implement this as a rule. Everytime I crash a cop on the cross hatched area because of the roundabout I refuse to apologise when asked, yet they insist I am at fault.

Remember, Spark? Smile

RE: bad driving - BP - 2015-07-20 21:05

(2015-07-20 21:03)KooKoo Wrote:  
(2015-07-20 20:59)BP Wrote:  IMO no one (civilians or even cops watching traffic) should be parking on the yellow hatchings near roundabout.

Please implement this as a rule. Everytime I crash a cop on the cross hatched area because of the roundabout I refuse to apologise when asked, yet they insist I am at fault.

Well, the fine list says this:

Fine List Wrote:Cops may park in illegal places for purposes of traffic surveillance as long the car doesn't cause an immediate danger to others.

I would argue the cop would be causing a danger to others, so I'm not sure if a new rule is completely needed.

RE: bad driving - KooKoo - 2015-07-20 21:10

That rule explains it I guess, the roundabout does cause danger because just behind the cross hatched area there is an entrance to the RB that makes you go straight into the AB, and when I use it [the entrance to the RB] I have to avoid cops, which sometimes can cause accidents with the current drivers using the roundabout to their next preferable exit.

RE: bad driving - chad03 - 2015-07-20 21:20

kookoo is right no1 should park on there at all as there is a parking bay next to is as i have come around the rb and slid into cops and oather people and i dont say sorry i just say dont park on the road as its a stipid place to park i have also seen oather people use it as a road as what it is and also seen some people crash there because of cops parked there

RE: bad driving - Makee - 2015-07-20 21:25

I'm pretty sure no one will park there if you remove them Tongue

RE: bad driving - Olli - 2015-07-20 21:26

Chad, could you please use punctuations and full stops. Those huge sentences hardly make any sense. Back to the topic now.

RE: bad driving - chad03 - 2015-07-20 21:38

ok np