[TC] Gaming Forums
Blue Light Aware - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Multimedia (/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: Blue Light Aware (/showthread.php?tid=1863)

Pages: 1 2 3

Blue Light Aware - Bez - 2012-01-29 13:43

Don't you wish everyone who joined [TC] had to watch this Tongue I know i do people act so stupid on [TC] to sirens -.-

RE: Blue Light Aware - KaraK - 2012-01-29 14:22

Nice and informative, but I doubt that's how it goes irl Tongue

RE: Blue Light Aware - Tommer - 2012-01-29 14:45

Yeah, I know what you mean, all too well Tongue

RE: Blue Light Aware - Roba - 2012-01-29 19:47

Lol every TC cruisers should watch this video before avle to join in the servers xd

RE: Blue Light Aware - McGherkin - 2012-01-29 19:47

Nice vid, but I'd prefer if everyone had licenses IRL Tongue

RE: Blue Light Aware - Roba - 2012-01-29 19:49

(2012-01-29 19:47)McGherkin Wrote:  Nice vid, but I'd prefer if everyone had licenses IRL Tongue

No, that would be unfair. Licence racism lol

RE: Blue Light Aware - Mobsine - 2012-01-29 19:52

dont drive onto pavements or into the grass for hidden obstacles..
so for [TC] cops, don't wish us to move over when it isn't safe..
it isn't always the fault of the civillian.. sometimes it are the cops
that are keep pushing !move well they know you can't move or
allready has been moved.. the emergency vehicles are there for road
safety, not to put civillians into the ditches lol Tongue

i understand the point of Bez, and i know this is good information for a lot of TC players
but i hope some people will understand my point to.

RE: Blue Light Aware - Roba - 2012-01-29 20:08

Yeah, there's few bad apples who keeps spamming the !move even tho the civilian was completely off the road, or there were barriers on the side..

RE: Blue Light Aware - Bez - 2012-01-29 21:19

Yeah i understand what you mean Mobsine. Alot of the cops do spam !move ALOT and i think they abuse it to much in some situations. But some people don't move at all in till you are right behind them even though the visual siren works from 300Meters away. They wait till the very last second to slow down when really people should be slowing down as soon as they see the visual siren. Also i think there should be a rule when you have them boxed in, they shouldn't try and push out... Every time i box someone they just floor it into you trying to get out. When really they should be just accepting they was caught.

RE: Blue Light Aware - Elmo - 2012-01-29 22:23

What they say about listening to sirens is all very well providing it isn't a medic using one of those pathetic sirens that you can't hear at all until its 25 metres away...

RE: Blue Light Aware - Nammi - 2012-01-29 22:49

interesting in germany you are allowed to go through a red light if an emergency vehicle on a shout is behind you. do you really have to sit there and wait for a green light in the UK?

RE: Blue Light Aware - Bez - 2012-01-29 22:51

(2012-01-29 22:23)Elmo Wrote:  What they say about listening to sirens is all very well providing it isn't a medic using one of those pathetic sirens that you can't hear at all until its 25 metres away...

So can't you add a visual for medic's? But one that's different to the police visual? So that you can tell if its a medic siren or a police siren. Users don't have to pull over for medics anyway but its nice to role play along.

(2012-01-29 22:49)Nammi Wrote:  interesting in germany you are allowed to go through a red light if an emergency vehicle on a shout is behind you. do you really have to sit there and wait for a green light in the UK?

Yep unless they guide you through Tongue You are creating danger to other road users by pulling out in a red light situation.

RE: Blue Light Aware - bullet - 2012-01-29 22:58

In germany people also use the pavement to make space for emergency vehicles =)

RE: Blue Light Aware - Stevo - 2012-01-29 23:04

I didn't realise you are not allowed to use bus lanes to let them past even if it's clear, that doesn't sound right.

RE: Blue Light Aware - Malibu - 2012-01-29 23:05

(2012-01-29 19:47)McGherkin Wrote:  Nice vid, but I'd prefer if everyone had licenses IRL Tongue

Special has a license, so what does that say?

RE: Blue Light Aware - Kayla - 2012-01-29 23:14

(2012-01-29 22:58)bullet Wrote:  In germany people also use the pavement to make space for emergency vehicles =)

would be nice if they would do =P i've been in some bluelight runs in real life now and about 60% of the drivers don't move, even if there's a big ass truck with blue lights and big ass air horns doing "tatüüüüütata" behind them =P

RE: Blue Light Aware - Elmo - 2012-01-29 23:19

(2012-01-29 22:51)Bez Wrote:  
(2012-01-29 22:23)Elmo Wrote:  What they say about listening to sirens is all very well providing it isn't a medic using one of those pathetic sirens that you can't hear at all until its 25 metres away...

So can't you add a visual for medic's?

I mean in real life. The sirens most medics round here use really are that bad.

RE: Blue Light Aware - Pete - 2012-01-29 23:30

I loved how they added that bit in the middle saying: Keep an eye in the rear view mirror as the emergency vehicle may want YOU to stop! The women looked like she was about to crap herself.

RE: Blue Light Aware - Bez - 2012-01-29 23:46

(2012-01-29 23:30)Lampshade Wrote:  I loved how they added that bit in the middle saying: Keep an eye in the rear view mirror as the emergency vehicle may want YOU to stop! The women looked like she was about to crap herself.

LOL I had a police car and a ambulance come up behind me on my test i crapped myself too, but held it nicely with only 4 minors heh.

RE: Blue Light Aware - Josh - 2012-01-30 00:12

(2012-01-29 23:04)Stevo Wrote:  I didn't realise you are not allowed to use bus lanes to let them past even if it's clear, that doesn't sound right.

An emergency vehicle approaching doesn't give you the right to break road laws (i.e. you shouldn't be forced into breaking road laws). Driving in most bus lanes is an offence. However with that said, I'd be surprised if you actually got convicted of something like that in such a situation, especially if taken to court - though it has happened.