[TC] Gaming Forums
Graphics mod don't show in screenshots. What can I do? - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Live for Speed Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Graphics mod don't show in screenshots. What can I do? (/showthread.php?tid=18673)

Graphics mod don't show in screenshots. What can I do? - Tezz - 2015-07-23 19:39

So yeah, the title says it all. I recently installed the Graphics Override to my LFS to try and get some pictures for a racing team I am trying to get up and running. But sadly, It doesn't seem to show the override in the screenshots. I thought around this problem and decided to install and screen capturing software called 'Fraps' and tried to take a screenshot. Sadly, this did not work either.

It only shows the enhancement to an extent, but it's not enough for me to be impressed. It will only show the 'Ambient Occlusion' in the screenshot from Fraps, but the Fraps program seems to disable the FXAA part of the override. I can't seem to toggle it 'on' or 'off' with the 'Pause Break' key.

I was just wondering, as I've seen these awesome screenshots with the override. Is there a certain program to use in my case? Can anyone recommend me a program which will take screenshots up to 1366 x 768 resolution with all features of the override?

(Keep in mind, I can't take screenshots of LFS with the PRTSC key. It will just show up blank If i try to paste it into Paint, or any program)

RE: Graphics mod don't show in screenshots. What can I do? - Sadie - 2015-07-23 20:23

Can you not just use the print screen button on the keyboard and paste it into paint and then save it?

RE: Graphics mod don't show in screenshots. What can I do? - Rooztez - 2015-07-23 20:25

(2015-07-23 19:39)constant-drift-Xx Wrote:  (Keep in mind, I can't take screenshots of LFS with the PRTSC key. It will just show up blank If i try to paste it into Paint, or any program)
Go to windowed mode, that may help you.

RE: Graphics mod don't show in screenshots. What can I do? - Tezz - 2015-07-23 20:27

(2015-07-23 20:25)TheGoldEST Wrote:  
(2015-07-23 19:39)constant-drift-Xx Wrote:  (Keep in mind, I can't take screenshots of LFS with the PRTSC key. It will just show up blank If i try to paste it into Paint, or any program)
Go to windowed mode, that may help you.

I will try that now

Well thank you, that did work. Not what I was hoping in Resolution terms, but It'll have to do. Ta!

RE: Graphics mod don't show in screenshots. What can I do? - Rooztez - 2015-07-23 20:30

No problemo!

RE: Graphics mod don't show in screenshots. What can I do? - Stephen - 2015-07-24 02:40

If you're using enb, it has its own screenshot key, using lfs or windows print screen removes it in the screenshots.