[TC] Gaming Forums
Designated Drift Area BL - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Designated Drift Area BL (/showthread.php?tid=18738)

Designated Drift Area BL - eclipseonfire - 2015-07-27 06:24

Having recently covered about 500km on the Blackwood layout in a variety of cars, it has come to my attention that there is no where deemed safe to drift. Being the responsible driver that I am (haha), I maintained full use of my seatbelt and only started to drift when the roads were clear, as in almost empty. There's always that one cop though Closedeyes (atbiz I'm calling you out lol) and I got busted multiple times to my banks dismay. Upon asking where I could safely drift, I was referred to the carpark o_0 Everybody knows you can't drift without corners lolol

In any case, I think it would be a great idea to implement a drifting layout in the carpark area so I can drift without causing a nuisance Smile

RE: Designated Drift Area BL - Olli - 2015-07-27 06:48

(2015-07-27 06:24)eclipseonfire Wrote:  In any case, I think it would be a great idea to implement a drifting layout in the carpark area so I can drift without causing a nuisance Smile

That's actually a good idea. Since the Big Carpark is mostly unused, why not turn it into a small drifting area? There should also be plenty of free objects left, so that won't be a problem either.

RE: Designated Drift Area BL - Borja - 2015-07-27 07:34

If its at carpark,no problem, but -1 for change the normal track lay, because its a city cruise server..

RE: Designated Drift Area BL - Howlin - 2015-07-27 07:40

Not really needed, drifting the track isn't a nuisense if you're doing a good job and respecting other road users. Ofcourse you will get cops chasing you once in a while but if you want to drift properly without any chance.of interuption then a drift server is the place to be.

I guess it at least provides a use for the carpark.

RE: Designated Drift Area BL - Carl - 2015-07-27 07:42

Some sort of road structure would be more useful.

RE: Designated Drift Area BL - KooKoo - 2015-07-27 07:44

I think the carpark should stay as a stuntzone rather than a drift arena.

Drifters are a strong source of income for cops Tongue

RE: Designated Drift Area BL - Connor - 2015-07-27 11:04

Not too sure if turning the carpark into a drift area would get every drifter off the roads. Some still like the thrill of being pulled over by the COPs and some even try and get away by drifting. Sure, it would give another purpose to the carpark, but as a stunting zone, it'll get all those people with 'silly' setups off the roads and into there to screw about.

I'd rather have those people in there than drifters as they're far more annoying.

RE: Designated Drift Area BL - atbizgames - 2015-07-27 17:44

Post deleted by user.

RE: Designated Drift Area BL - Sadie - 2015-07-27 19:55

What are all the drift server for when people want a cops & robber server to make places where cops cant "catch" them.