[TC] Gaming Forums
Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by BP) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by BP) (/showthread.php?tid=18896)

Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by BP) - CMonkeyM - 2015-08-01 19:14

Your LFS Username: classicmonkeymagic

● Time & Date of Incident: January 2015?

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
● Replay Timestamps: N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I've been playing LFS for around 5 years now (with the occasional substantial break) and used to cruise on other cruise servers. I also used to let my brother use my account but not on my favorite server so he chose TC. I don't know how but it says I have a permanent ban (sometime January after checking the ban list) for reasons I don't know. I've spoken to ask him about it but he just laughed at me :/. The reason I request an unban is because now I've started playing the game again I've realized there are no other good cruise servers left but TC. I'm 16 going on 17 now and passed GCSE's and everything so I have spare time to play the game. It would disappoint me to not receive an unban as I feel I'd enjoy cruising here and could maybe even potentially offer something to the team as I used to be an admin on my old cruise server and know how the system works. I'm always looking to help others, especially newcomers and enjoy the social side of the cruising servers. It would be great if you could re-instate my account onto the server, otherwise I'm going to get pretty bored having to settle with racing servers, haha I always loose. Keep an eye on me or whatever; you'll soon realize I'm not the kind of person that would violate rules or ruin other peoples experience.
Thank you very much for reading this, I hope you let me join your server.
Cheers,
Rob

RE: Unban Request - BP - 2015-08-01 19:28

Hi Rob

You were banned for money abuse. A money abuse ban is when you drop to -5,000€. This could have been the result of: swearing, pitting outside the Safezone, getting fined by cops, etc.

Since this is your first time being banned for money abuse, you will be unbanned and revived. "Revived" means your money will be set to -4,500€. This means you have to be extremely careful to not get -5,000 again.

You must read the server rules and server manual. This will help you keep out of debt. By re-joining the server you accept the content of those two documents.

Please Note: Accounts are rarely unbanned and revived for a second time as a result of money abuse. Be careful.

Thank you.

Please be advised of this, too:

[Image: 1zqyemw.png]

RE: Unban Request - CMonkeyM - 2015-08-01 19:29

Thankyou very much! Has there been a server reset since then or not?
I also saw that post but if it's a money ban then I suppose it's not that much of a bad thing...
It's also still refusing my connection :/ I'll be patient lol

RE: Unban Request - BP - 2015-08-01 19:32

Good question, however you were banned for money abuse at 2013-01-22 at which time the reset had already happened.

Also, having checked your InSim page, it says -5,147 €.

Do you agree with post #2 (including the 'your account, your responsibility' policy)?

RE: Unban Request - CMonkeyM - 2015-08-01 19:34

(2015-08-01 19:32)BP Wrote:  Good question, however you were banned for money abuse at 2013-01-22 at which time the reset had already happened.

Also, having checked your InSim page, it says -5,147 €.

Do you agree with post #2 (including the 'your account, your responsibility' policy)?

Yes, I definitely agree that it was my responsibility. Can't deny that at all!

Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by BP) - BP - 2015-08-01 19:35

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.