[TC] Gaming Forums
Unban Pavlov (Unban Request Denied by Dan) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Unban Pavlov (Unban Request Denied by Dan) (/showthread.php?tid=19401)

Unban Pavlov (Unban Request Denied by Dan) - Pavlov - 2015-09-03 07:33

● Your LFS Username: Gokartsax8

● Time & Date of Incident: I really dont remember Im pretty sure yesterday

● Replay / Screenshot Link: Dont need one
● Replay Timestamps: Dont need one

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Well I Actually follow the rules really carefully.. now and then I accidentally swear and I do apologize but from all the times I think it has added up now and it has banned me, I have been banned once for not having any money... It wont happen again

RE: Unban Pavlov - BP - 2015-09-03 07:33

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

Please edit your original post, using the format above.

RE: Unban Pavlov - Pavlov - 2015-09-03 07:39

It has been edited

Unban Pavlov - BP - 2015-09-03 07:42

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

Unban Pavlov - Dan - 2015-09-03 09:32

I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.

RE: Unban Pavlov - Dan - 2015-09-04 14:09

Hi

I see no reason to unban you. You were given a confirmable warning about your excessive swearing, then continued receiving swear fines (which are also warnings). You managed to swear three times in one night. I'm sure the second one with the kick would have told you that you're not doing something right.

RE: Unban Pavlov - Pavlov - 2015-09-06 13:15

Its alright if you don't unban me I had mates playing that day and they didn't know the first time I swore that was me after that I went to get food they were on it after that I came back and they said that I got kicked for swearing I was pretty angry at that point because I really do love this server haha I follow every rule and even if I do mess up in game I admit it and say sorry. At the end of the day yes I did mess up and it did get me banned I should of told my friend not to type but honestly I'm truly sorry and it wont happen again its up to you if you want to give me a chance

RE: Unban Pavlov - Dan - 2015-09-06 15:08

Unfortunately this time round the ban will stay in place. Please learn from it and watch your language when you do return.

Unban Request Denied