[TC] Gaming Forums
(Refund Request Archived by Bez) Refund Request - Dangerous Driving (Approved by Bez) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Refund Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+----- Forum: Refund Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: (Refund Request Archived by Bez) Refund Request - Dangerous Driving (Approved by Bez) (/showthread.php?tid=19561)

(Refund Request Archived by Bez) Refund Request - Dangerous Driving (Approved by Bez) - Otava - 2015-09-15 13:53

- Your LFS Username: onniotava

- Time & Date of Incident
15/09/2015 13:15:15 UTC

- Replay / Screenshot Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tdrf0cawkqaypm1/Report%5Eq.mpr?dl=0
- Replay Timestamps: 23:40

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund: He fined me for all the things what I did before the chase after he had lost me in chase + 1 careless driving. Not a reason to fine 150€ for dangerous as at that moment I did not danger anybody. Tried to speak with him but he really did not answer my last question what was
"When I drove dangerously last time? Before the chase where you left or?"
He said that he has to go to work. He should have not given me 150€ for dangerous as I said I did not danger anybody. I think 60€ would have been enough for what I did as there was only him close and he was parked

RE: Refund Request - Dangerous Driving - Otava - 2015-09-15 15:11

Replay link added

RE: Refund Request - Dangerous Driving - Otava - 2015-09-18 18:46

Have you forgot this? Smile

RE: Refund Request - Dangerous Driving - Bez - 2015-09-20 03:22

Hello Otava,

Sorry for the delay on this refund request.

After reviewing the replay, I agree you did not endanger anyone so the 150€ fine for Dangerous driving is invalid. But as a Careless driving fine would have sufficed I will partially refund you. Meaning a fine of 60€ for Careless driving will stay put and I will refund you the 90€.

[COP]Ash (Cah9) will also receive a warning making sure he issues correct fines in the future.

Many thanks,
TC Team.

Your refund request has been approved.

Thank you.